PDA

View Full Version : 25% Off Halloween Costumes!!!

PartyofSix
09-01-2004, 07:31 PM
Act fast and you can get free shipping on 75 or more orders. Just got my girls a buzz and sleeping beauty i'm thrilled.! Just thougth i'd pass the word along.

sorchamac
09-01-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by PartyofSix
Act fast and you can get free shipping on 75 or more orders. Just got my girls a buzz and sleeping beauty i'm thrilled.! Just thougth i'd pass the word along.

Check on Ebay too - there are some great costumes going cheap over there...

etwinchester
09-01-2004, 11:04 PM
...and some not so cheap as well.

I put my daughters Tinkerbell outfit on from last year. It was the outfit, crown and shoes. I let her keep the wand. I started my auction out at like $15.99 and it ended at $61.00. I only paid $50 for it NEW...

The costume was in excellent shape and shoes did have some wear on the bottom (obviously from wearing them), but I was SHOCKED when it went for $11 MORE than what I paid for it...

sorchamac
09-02-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by etwinchester
...and some not so cheap as well.

I put my daughters Tinkerbell outfit on from last year. It was the outfit, crown and shoes. I let her keep the wand. I started my auction out at like $15.99 and it ended at $61.00. I only paid $50 for it NEW...

The costume was in excellent shape and shoes did have some wear on the bottom (obviously from wearing them), but I was SHOCKED when it went for $11 MORE than what I paid for it...
:earseek:

Well, that is the other side of it - look through your closets and sell off those old costumes!!

Sorcha:sunny: