PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Entertainment Books thru Mypoints..........

LIFERBABE
09-01-2004, 05:59 PM
Just ordered my 2005 Entertainment book through Mypoints.

They are offering Free Standard Shipping and $5 off if you sign up for auto renewal. Plus 750 points.

With Auto ship, they will send you a postcard to let you know before the book is shipped and an 800 # to call to cancel. (Ordered for my sis last year)

My book was $25 but after -$5 it came to $20 shipped! Plus 750 Mypoints!

NHMinnie
09-01-2004, 08:22 PM
I was thinking about ordering this book. Thanks for the info about MYPoints. I almost have enough points for a Rainforest Cafe' gift certificate. This will really help.

Michelina
09-01-2004, 10:49 PM
I don't know why but I can't get the Entertainment Book link on the MyPoints website to work for me :(

janskin
09-02-2004, 09:33 AM
I also bought my Entertainment book from MY Points. Now, I am just waiting for the points to credit so I can cash out for my Rainforest Cafe GC.

Jan :sunny:

Madi100
09-02-2004, 09:55 AM
Would anyone like to try to sell me on this? I almost bought one yesterday when I got the notice from mypoints. The closest city to us is 1 1/2 away. It is Des Moines, Iowa. We are there all of the time, though. When I had my Disney Club card I found that the entertainment symbol on it to save on hotels was usually a joke. I could never save any money. What about travel? Is it s agood deaL?

LIFERBABE
09-02-2004, 10:22 AM
We always rent a car when we go to WDW. This year alone, I have saved $60 (20 each) on National Car Rental.

They have Tom Thumb and Kroger $5 off $50 each month. So I use those for groceries or to stock up on sale items.

We have a Gameworks in our Mills Mall so whenever we go there we use get the $10 cards for $5.

Putt Putt is another favorite for tokens.

I used the $10 off $50 at Kids Footlocker to buy DS's each a pair of basketball shoes that were on sale.

And I used the New York & Co. to get $25 off of $75 worth of clothes for myself.

I've used it much more, I don't go out of my way to use it, but I do keep it in the car, just in case I come across a situation I can use it.

As you can see I use more of the National Values than the local ones and it is well worth the $20 I spent on it.

GoldenOldie
09-02-2004, 04:17 PM
For those of you who keep track of such things, you can also order it through the Upromise link and get 15% (yes, that's right) credited to your Upromise account. 15% of $25 is $3.75.