PDA

View Full Version : jetBlue waiving fees

outahere
09-01-2004, 01:21 PM
If you're flying jetBlue this weekend to/from FL.........

Due to Hurricane Frances, jetBlue is already waiving any change fees or penalties for customers flying into or out of Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm or Orlando from Friday 9/3 through Monday 9/6. Travel must be rebooked and completed before 9/13. Check their web site for details - www.jetblue.com

mmouse37
09-01-2004, 01:25 PM
I am sure other airlines will follow suit....the only thing I don't get is how are people going to be able to change their plans and travel again by 9/13...that seems like too short a window to change plans.

MJ

outahere
09-01-2004, 02:01 PM
I agree that is a pretty short window. I just wanted to give everyone a heads-up if they want to change their plans.

outahere
09-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Just an update on this............ jetBlue is now allowing for rebooking through the end of September, instead of the original date of 9/13.

izzinmac
09-03-2004, 06:09 PM
I hope JetBlue means it! My daughter was scheduled to return home today on Jet Blue, but we told her several days ago to delay her return because of Francis. When she changed her reservations, Jet Blue refused to waive the change fee. We weren't very impressed at the time. We will see if they reverse their earlier position. Right now we are no longer Jet Blue fans.