PDA

View Full Version : Need info on Disney Outlets

travelin' mouse
09-01-2004, 08:05 AM
Want to do some bargin shopping for authentic disney merchandise and need some tips. Going on a romatic getaway with my DH, and he will only go along with this shopping adventure if I know exactly where I want to go and how to get there. I know there are some outlets in the the disney area, where are they? Which ones do you recommend?:Pinkbounc He really is a great guy!

Thanks, Cathy

bmoncher
09-01-2004, 09:04 AM
I recommend you go to www.outletbound.com

There are 2 I go to regularly, but I can't remember the streets they are on... just how to get there from my timeshare!!

I know one is in the Belz outlet mall.. and the other is in Buena Vista outlet mall...
It is call the Character Premiere shop or something like that...

but if you go to www.outletbound.com it will come up when you search for disney!

Beth

Moushous
09-04-2004, 10:29 PM
Goto the Belz Outlets, Mall 1 ans Mall 2, on international Drive, exi t off I-4, Kirkman Rd. They are Character Warehouse and Character Premiere.

Ther is also a Character Priemere in the Premium Outlets at Lake Buena Vista exit of I-4, Vineland Ave, next to Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine.

KathyPem
09-05-2004, 02:10 AM
I second the belz outlets. If nothing else do a search for them. They have official disney outlets and some of the stuff there can still be foudn in the parks for full price. They have same stuff cheaper. Lots of stuff is 50% reg price.

mslclark
09-05-2004, 08:31 AM
There are 4 Disney outlets. I usually visit the 2 at Belz Outlets and the one at Orlando Premium Outlets. I was very disapointed in the Disney outlet at Lake Buena Vista outlets. It had a lot less Disney stuff and more cheap Florida souvenirs.

Keep in mind the 2 Disney outlets in Belz are in different buildings.

Here is a link to the Belz and Orlando premium outlets:

http://www.belz.com/factory/locations/orlando/index.html

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=17