PDA

View Full Version : For MyPoints users, you don't have to get the plastic card...

GADISNEYGIRL
08-31-2004, 10:36 AM
Not necessarily, anyway. We decided to use our certificates to pay for our room, all we did was call Disney and give them the number that I received in my email (like a credit card number), with pertinent info: name, exp date, etc., and we were set. If you are planning to use them for rooms and/or tickets ahead of time, you should be able to do it this way, without paying the additional fee to get the card. Hope this helps someone!

dturner
08-31-2004, 11:25 AM
Just want to put my 2 cents in:

I have found that mypoints is sending the webcertificates to my email within 1 week of order, that is fast and it's happened 4 times in the last month.

Accolades to mypoints for fast service!!

GADISNEYGIRL
08-31-2004, 11:48 AM
I also received mine in about a week. It was my first time, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Was pleased that it was so fast!

kbuck
08-31-2004, 03:05 PM
I'm a my pointer as well. I have never opted to use my points for webcertificates. I ususally get a rainforest gift cards. What do you use the certificates for. I just curious. Thanks

dturner
08-31-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by kbuck
I'm a my pointer as well. I have never opted to use my points for webcertificates. I ususally get a rainforest gift cards. What do you use the certificates for. I just curious. Thanks

Well, you can use them for anything/anywhere that Mastercard is used. It's a mastercard. Recently, I've been paying the electric bill since it's summer and EXTREMELY high.

Now, I'm going to just rack up some cash and try and save it for a trip to Disney in 2005. I'll either use it to pay for the vacation or I'll buy the actual mastercard (one time fee of $6.95) and use it as spending money, not sure yet.

I've been using these webcertificates for years now and I just love them.

I'm lucky that I rack up points very easily ordering from Office Depot for the office every month.

Maria395712
08-31-2004, 08:15 PM
can you tell me what are mypoints how do you get them and what is the web address
maria