PDA

View Full Version : Disney magazines for great prices

raven3517
08-31-2004, 09:46 AM
For anyone who might be interested in subscribing to some Disney mags, these are two great sites with some great rates.

At Bugetmags.com (http://www.budgetmags.com) you can get:
Disney's Princess Magazine
Disney Adventures mag
Disney Magazine
Disney's Winnie the Pooh mag

And at Magazine Price Search (http://www.magazinepricesearch.com) you can get the above magazines plus Family Fun and a 'Children's Sampler' pack that you get a combination of some of those magazines.

Hope that helps someone princess: Might order one to get the excitement started for when we take our Disney Christmas trip next year!

:earsgirl: Liza ::MinnieMo

elgerber
08-31-2004, 03:04 PM
Has anyone ever ordered from here before? My kids love Disney Adventures, and it sure beats paying $4 a pop everytime they see a new one at the store.

Erika

thelittlemermaid
08-31-2004, 07:07 PM
I have never orderd from this website, but had to add that I got a 2 year subscription to Disney Mag off Ebay for $4.95. No shipping, no nothing. $4.95 was all I had to pay.

I thought that was pretty good for what the regualr price is. Just got my first issue about a week after we got home from Disney.

:Pinkbounc :wave: :Pinkbounc

raven3517
09-01-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by elgerber
Has anyone ever ordered from here before? My kids love Disney Adventures, and it sure beats paying $4 a pop everytime they see a new one at the store.

Erika

I've ordered from the past from some of the sites they compare at magazinepricesearch, and I know quite a few people who have ordered from bugetmags.com. I placed an order from the first one yesterday, myself (2 years of Budget Living for less than $4 total!).

HTH princess:

:earsgirl: Liza ::MinnieMo

Octoberbeauty
09-01-2004, 09:52 PM
Has anyone ever ordered from bestdealmagazines.com before? I was wanting to order from them too. Any advice?

flamom
09-02-2004, 03:39 PM
i just ordered the disney magazine through bestdealmagazines.com and have ordered from them before. I've never had a problem with them