PDA

View Full Version : how much for milk in th food court and other breakfast ????

jann1033
08-31-2004, 02:40 AM
what with the talk of free fridges at the deluxes...i am guessing the coffeemakers for us frugal types at the mods have powdered cream ( gag) so since i do not think i'll spend $10 a day to keep a couple creams cold, i'll have to go to the fc anyway to get creamers so i am wondering how much small containers of milk cost if anyone knows in case i break down and bring a box of cereal . also if you want more than 4 cups of coffee will they give you extra packets or should i plan on bringing my own of that also?

mickeycw
08-31-2004, 06:13 AM
I'm not sure but at the store in the Wilderness Lodge milk was very expensive....$2.60 (? I think) for a SMALL container

waughzee
08-31-2004, 08:40 AM
Buy your milk in the gift shop, it is cheaper than it is in the food court.

jann1033
08-31-2004, 11:36 AM
do they sell little pints in the gs? i only might use it for 2 little bowls of cereal and being lactose intolerant just barely dampen it..is the $2.50 for a pint ? yikes if it is, i can almost get a gallon for that at home...maybe i'll get some of those shelf like milk drink box things pre trip...has anyone ever used them and do they taste like real milk or fake powderery milk ( since i hate milk in general, powdered is just way beyond what i can take)

LisaZoe
08-31-2004, 01:36 PM
I know it isn't the same as milk or cream but have you considered the individual sized "non-dairy creamer" that comes in the little cups? I don't drink much coffee myself but liked the ones my DS got at Costco - I think it was French vanilla. I forget the brand name but I know it's one that also sells this stuff in pint cartons in a variety of flavors.

BTE - allearsnet has prices of most items sold at the food courts. As one person has noted, it's not cheap and I've read other posts that say the gift shops sell it for less.

frannn
08-31-2004, 05:10 PM
Parmalot. I never tasted it, but we gave it to DD1 when we went to WDW. It was 1.?? for a 3 pack in Publix. She really didn't mind the taste, but she is not a fussy eater in the least!

jann1033
09-01-2004, 01:12 AM
if i coan find out if there are really and truely going to be fridges at pofq my neurotic worriying could be over!