PDA

View Full Version : q&c vouchers

MOMOF2LILPRINCESSES
08-30-2004, 05:54 PM
They were pretty strict at the pepper market. The smoothies cost just as much as the desserts, so it was either or...

NewEnglandDisney
08-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by MOMOF2LILPRINCESSES
They were pretty strict at the pepper market. The smoothies cost just as much as the desserts, so it was either or...

A lot of the places that have proven to be the best "value" for the vouchers have become more stringent; I've heard simmilar things about B&C as well.

N.E.D.

NewEnglandDisney

A lot of the places that have proven to be the best "value" for the vouchers have become more stringent; I've heard simmilar things about B&C as well.

N.E.D.

NewEnglandDisney

N.E.D.

jann1033
08-31-2004, 02:37 AM
from what i recall it said no frozen drinks on the ones that expired in may of 04, has it changed since?

barbnbrian
08-31-2004, 11:04 PM
We just used Q&C at Pepper Market on Sun evening and we were able to get smoothies. I asked ahead of time and the server checked and told me yes we could. We were a party of 4 adults and 2 children. I used the vouchers for the adults and paid for children's meals for my 2 DDs. Three adults had margaritas which we had to pay for and the other 3 had smoothies which they counted toward the 4 drinks we were allowed with the Q&C vouchers.

We were not allowed to get smoothies at Beaches & Cream though. I asked and they said no, only refillable drinks - no smoothies.