PDA

View Full Version : Choose your room on DCL site

1stNoel
08-29-2004, 05:04 PM
Hey, you can choose your room now on the DCL rez site. When did that start?

Noel

mmouse37
08-29-2004, 05:45 PM
There was a thread about this last week. Seems when DCL revampted their site they added that option!!!

I like the improvement!!

MJ

SNicksed
08-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Every time the survey popped up while I was on the site, I would ALWAYS reply "allow cabin selection" when asked how they should improve the site.

I'm glad to see they added that feature.:D

tinkerbellmagic
08-29-2004, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by SNicksed
Every time the survey popped up while I was on the site, I would ALWAYS reply "allow cabin selection" when asked how they should improve the site.

Me too! :teeth:

Now, if they decide to do the other thing I check off - book your excursions/spa-palo ressies online? That would be great too!

Tink

Aisling
08-29-2004, 09:05 PM
Even tho I'm already booked, I went to the DCL site to see what rooms were available. I choose category 6 deluxe outside veranda, and the room choices came up. What surprised me was that the first room option was called "best available" or something along those lines, followed by the rest of the available room numbers. I checked out the "best" room, and I xcouldn't see what was so best about it.

I wonder hoe DCL determines what a best room is, since people have their own specific preferences as to forward, aft, port, starboard, etc.

mmouse37
08-30-2004, 09:09 AM
I agree....I often wonder why they consider certain cabins "best offered". I usually like the location of other cabins listed. It think it is just a random thing the computer does.

MJ

Colonel
08-30-2004, 09:41 AM
I was searching Cat. 10 and room 5020 came up as the "best". I guess that would be the "best". Otherwise, I bet the "best" are the rooms closest to the dinning, entertainment, or pools. Just a guess.

videogal1
08-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by SNicksed

Too bad that feature is only available for those who don't need to reserve the accessible staterooms...

Disney missed again!

Even on the WDW site you can indicate that you need an accessible room for every resort on Disney property...

This should not be news to them. Accessible, not accessible. There should always be a choice.