PDA

View Full Version : Room rates in July?

DFSquare
08-28-2004, 05:00 PM
Hi gang! We are planning a family reunion next July and I about choked on the rack rates! YIKES! :sad: Do they offer discounts during high season?

We will have APs by then as well as AAA and military. I have looked at SOG as well.

Our first trip is off property (in a few short months) and I was hoping to be on property for the reunion. We'll be exhausted and need those afternoon rests. :earseek:

I know there are no guarantees on future discounts, but history will help me budget.

Thanks all!
Dawn

mad4themouse
08-28-2004, 05:20 PM
They did offer discounts for July of this year. They announced them on 5/5/04 and they had AP discounts in the range of $85 off per night for the deluxes. That may not seem like much but after July 4th, the value season begins at the deluxe resorts, so their rates dip anyway.

Moderates for the same dates (7/5-8/28/04) were reduced by $60 per night and the value resorts were $30 per night off the rack rates. However, value season for those resorts didn't begin until 8/29/04, so that was $30 and $60 off the regular season rates.

AAA rates should already be out. You can expect up to 15% off the rack rate for any level of resort in July. You would need to call CRO to get a price or have your travel agent get you a quote.