PDA

View Full Version : avon Disney stuff

Jasminesmommy
08-24-2004, 09:08 AM
I just got Avons new catalog and they have some nice Disney stuff. Thay have a SteamWillie watch, a mickey travel tote bag w/hat and a cute Pooh organizer bag.I think i may buy for my trip.

Amirah95
08-24-2004, 09:09 AM
Yes, the Mickey tote is really cute.

Mom2Ashli
08-24-2004, 09:16 AM
I am going to have to check those items out. They sound like a might have to have.

cyansmom
08-24-2004, 02:11 PM
I've got a bunch of Disney Avon items---never been used or taken out of the package. I have the steamboat willie watch, mickey tote bag and matching slippers, girls Princess coat, dress, polar fleece tops, and some Pooh items too. PM me and we can talk about free shipping.

cyansmom

arminnie
08-24-2004, 04:28 PM
I got the tote bag and the flip flops - really like them.

ceecee
08-24-2004, 06:35 PM
I ordered the tote and matching hat (ebay) and recently got the flip flops......they are so cute. My Avon lady now charges .75 handling fee and tax, so it saved me $7.00 by ordering them from Ebay. I'm using my tote as a carry on for our trip next month (or maybe the carpet bag...........still undecided).

cyansmom
08-24-2004, 10:23 PM
If you but it from an Avon rep, they will charge 12% shipping + tax. that can really add up.

I was going to list all my items on the DISauctions but I had a difficult time listing the items so if you want a list of what I have, PM me and I'll get you a list with prices (20-25% off retail prices). I don't charge shipping/tax that Avon charges...only the postage to mail you the items.

cyansmom

patsal
08-25-2004, 10:23 AM
I ordered the flip flops, but I still have the bag form last fall, and it has held up so well that I couldn't justify a new bag yet. I alwys order at avon.com and only when I have a code for free shipping. It works out so much better than the new HC from the representatives, and since I order less frequently I save a ton!

MommyBoo!
08-25-2004, 10:41 AM
I ordered through Avon and got 2000 points from Mypoints through an email! Plus free shipping plus the two free gifts. I ordered the tote and couldn't resist the disney princess checkers/tic tac toes set for dd7. Plus a few other things for myself.