PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know when the dates will be extended to include Feb 2006 cruises?

MichDISer
08-21-2004, 10:44 AM
Right now, the dates only go up to Dec 2005 or Jan 2006.
I wonder when the Feb 2006 will be opened up?
Anyone know?
thanks. :)

AnnMorin
08-21-2004, 10:50 AM
I was ust thinking the same thing myself this morning, that I would like to book on board in December for Feb.2006 presidents week. Since DS will be moving up to middle school we have to start planning vacations on school breaks after this year.

MichDISer
08-21-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by AnnMorin
Since DS will be moving up to middle school we have to start planning vacations on school breaks after this year.
Yep, I hear ya Ann.....
we have been paying big bucks by going during School Breaks. I told my DH this morning, well, when the kids go off to college we can go on our own vacations during "cheap" times. Of course..... then we will be paying for College which is even more money. :eek:

dzneprincess
08-21-2004, 11:50 AM
I am in the same boat! I am looking at rebooking aboard, and would like to get an idea of rates before we go. I am interested in either April 2006 or May 2006. Whichever one gives me the least sticker shock, as I am used to off season prices ! :crazy:

westjones
08-21-2004, 12:16 PM
I'm waiting too, and I cruise in 4 weeks. Someone has posted that the dates would be out in September, but then I asked a CM at DCL and she said they would be out in October.

I want to 'see' the prices before I make a decision about what we are going to do. We are also looking at middle school next year and going during school breaks. We have always sailed in September before and I am expecting BIG sticker shock! I am not sure if we will be able to go or not, so I waiting to see the prices. Hope they are out soon.

DJ