PDA

View Full Version : We Are On Countdown-!!!!

dalepool
07-15-2001, 03:45 PM
:pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: I'm so ready for this trip--bought the 4day get one free day passes yesterday. I'm actually starting to pack the suitcase and I have 3 days left before we leave. I'm sure I will have more questions before we finally leave for the airport. Just wanted to take a monent and thank everyone for the help they have given me.:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: Yes that is the 4 of us waving thanks to all of you. PattyN

Michelle
07-15-2001, 05:30 PM
Have a great time, Patty! The weather has been perfect lately, not too hot at all. Enjoy! :)

pattievers
07-15-2001, 06:01 PM
Have a great time Patty!

I will be there with you! We leave next Sunday....6 am Flight! ICK! EST to make it worse.

I have been packing for days. I may have the suitcases in the car before the day is out. Only kidding!

Have a wonderful time! DCA/DL is wonderful!

Patti

TrlyScrumptious
07-15-2001, 08:07 PM
I was so ready that when my husband arrived home from his last day of work two days before our trip, I had made a reservation for two nights at the airport hotel 15 miles from our house, because I couldn't stand waiting for our vacation ANY LONGER.

Mary Jo
07-15-2001, 08:59 PM
http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/flowerface.GIF <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Patty,
I was there this morning, and the weather was beautiful!! I was there getting Mickey suitcases for our trip someplace else--- lol. :sunny:

dalepool
07-15-2001, 11:36 PM
Trlys, you made me LOL---sounds like something I'd do--Mary jo ---Oh, how delightful to shop in the original Disney Store, Disneyland itself. Webmaster michelle-thanks for the weather update--I'm always checking the paper--like it would even make any difference. Pattievers-if you see us please stop and say hello. Dale has a burgundy 4-wheel evc that we take on all our trips--not the ones that you rent. ( Dale has lou gerhigs--and is unable to walk or stand without assistance) We are going to be staying at the DLH. See you there :wave: PattyN

phins_jazy
07-15-2001, 11:56 PM
Hope you have a great time. Looking forward to reading a trip report when you return!!!