PDA

View Full Version : Need a great suite hotel/resort

lwilson105
08-13-2004, 10:13 PM
Hello everyone,
I am still trying to get all my planning done for my upcoming vacation but I am having a little trouble finding a great suite hotel or resort. We are going to be in orlando for 2 weeks and we aren't renting a car. I have booked the first week at the Doubletree suites in DTD as we are planning on spending the first week at Disney. The 2nd week of our trip is going to involve universal and seaworld. I need to find a place that offers shuttle service to these parks and I was leaning towards something on I-drive so that we would have use of the trolley to do some shopping and sightseeing. I am stumped, Help!

In case you are wondering we are going to use Mears to switch hotels as well as our transportation to and from the airport.

The Sweetness
08-14-2004, 05:56 PM
Hqave you considered 2 rooms, instead of a suite? If so, and you are looking for a simply clean room, with a shuttle, consider the HoJo's on I-drive. DH DD and I were there for almost a week last summer, and had no problem using the shuttle/ buses. There is a public trans, bus stop right at the end of their driveway. The shuttle picked us up at the same time each AM (maybe 8:30?). this motel also comped us all for a hot breakfast buffet every day~ coffee, tea, eggs, bacon, potatoes, pancakes, grits, fruit, jello, and make your own toast bar. We paid less than $50 per night, and couldnt have asked for better for that price

lwilson105
08-15-2004, 06:33 PM
Thanks for the tip.