PDA

View Full Version : July's Journal

July
08-09-2004, 08:04 AM
I am 43 years old, a wife for 21 years. I have two grown sons, ages 18 & 20. I have struggled with my weight for a few years now. When I quit smoking 6 years ago I gained alot of weight at
least 40 pounds.
Now is the time to take off the weight I gained plus the extra 25 I gained through out the years.
I intend to start a healthy lifestyle by excercising more. Drinking plenty of water. And not pigging out when I sit down to a meal.
There is no one shouting at me to finish my plate. LOL
I hope to loose 60 pounds. The ultimate goal would be 65. Hah. I am going to set it up in 20 pound increments.
Those goals look more realistic.

Today I'm starting this journal because I have read it is good in your weight loss program. So here I am. And here's all the dirt!

I have no idea what I really weighed at the beginning of my journey. It really started a week before we went to Vero May 19 - 22 2004. I started walking on the treadmill 3 x a week. I gave up drinking soda's on a daily basis. I just had them at when we went out to dinner. We did pretty good that trip. We did not consume a bunch of alchohol like we normally do on vacations. We took the stairs most times. We tooks many walks.

When I got home I continued with my 3 x a week routine. I started drinking more water and gave up soda's. Well except for
an occasional one.

Went to the doctor on June 16 2004 and weighed 190, it made me think I wonder what I weighed a month ago. Hmmm? I was still walking 3 x a week.

On June 21 I decided to walk 5 x a week and started eating healthy. Don't skip breakfast, add a few snacks in. I knew from experience that was the way to jump start the metabolism.

On June 29 I still weighed 190, I guess I had to kick it up a notch. I joined WISH. I got really serious about portion control and the snacks got really healthy. By July 4 I was down to 187. Yipee!
I joined the "Stay off the Scale Challenge" so I wasn't able to weigh. I started a new program (diet) Sacred Heart Medical Plan.

During the Challenge I did great with excercise & the diet I was sure I had lost weight. I was down a size. I started in a size 18. I was down to a size 16. I was thrilled.

The diet gets boring :bored: but DH is doing so well on it. I will stick with it until I find myself cheating a bunch. When I hit the plateau its time for a change I have already told him. If he wants to stay on the diet its fine. But whats right for one person is not always right for another. I support him 100% but it is getting old.

I weighed in at 175 on August 4 at the end of the challenge. Yippee. 15 pounds lost. I am excercising 6 x a week. I feel great.

I have joined another challenge. These challenge's are great. I am on the 1000 minute excercise in the month of August. Which is great because I go on vacation I don't want to fall off plan. I already know I will not be on the diet. So I will have to eat healthy & watch my portions.

I measured last night for the 1st time in years. And I do mean years. Even when I lost weight before I never measured. Well I was shocked. The last time I measured I was 35 inches in the bust.

Bust 42
Waist 36
Hips 43
Thighs 25 3/4
Arms 12 1/4

Well today I start my day with a glass of cranberry juice.
It is my Beef & sliced tomato day along with Veggie soup.

I will be weighing in on Wednesday's.

July:flower3:

KLH 1973
08-09-2004, 08:31 AM
It is always hard to comit to a big change like this but you will love it trust me. These boards are the best support system I have ever found. You have been doing great so far keep it up.

Kristin

ZerasPride
08-09-2004, 08:51 AM
July - I am so happy to come to the boards this morning and see your journal. I think journaling is one of the key ingredients to a successful weight loss plan. I never took much stock in writing down what I ate or writing down my feelings. I thought it was silly. But I gave it a try and haven't looked back. I know it helps.

You have done a great job so far!!! I have no doubt you will lose the weight you want to and feel great along the way. It was a pleasure to be on the stay off the scale challenge with you and I'm on the 1000 minutes of exercise challenge for August too.

I'll be checking on your progress! Have a great week!!!:sunny:

July
08-09-2004, 06:26 PM
I sure am glad I did some excercise this morning because I am not going to do any this evening.
Tough day at work. I work as a Pharmacy Technician and we kicked some behind today. Man oh Man I am glad to be relaxing now!
I did well OP today.
B Veggie Soup
S Beef
L Veggie Soup & some more Beef
S Veggie Soup
D Veggie Soup, Beef & sliced tomato
S will be low fat milk

I did Chair Dancing "More Sit Down & Tone Up" Video this morning.

I'm getting excited about our weeks vacation starting on Saturday. It will be just me and DH. I am planning on deciding on menus ahead of time. I feel like that will help us stay on track as far as eating since we will not be on the Sacred Heart Medical Diet that week.

One of the customers said she could tell I had lost weight today. She said it was noticeable in my face. LOL I never thought about it but I guess I have lost inches in my face. :rotfl:

Thanks Kristin & Lisa for the encouragment!

Tasha+Scott
08-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Sounds like you have done extremely well so far! Good for you! I lost a lot of weight a few years back (unfortunately I did not keep it off :( ) and the 2 areas I noticed slimming down the fastest for some reason were my face and my shoulders. So, I can understand why someone would notice that. I bet it felt great to have someone notice your weight loss. And I know you must be ready for a vacation...sounds like you deserve one. I hope you and your DH have a wonderful time! :wave2:

Princess Michelle
08-09-2004, 08:17 PM
Hey July!!! I'm glad to see that you started a journal! I think you will find that it really does help. It sounds like you are already off to a great start and I have no doubt that you're going to reach your goals! :)

KLH 1973
08-10-2004, 07:13 AM
Hope you have a blast on your vacation. It's pretty close. Your doing a great job. I would think people would notice weightloss in someones face first since you look someone in the face. Well thats what I would notice LOL. Talk some more later see ya

Kristin:wave2:

July
08-10-2004, 08:52 PM
Well I stayed on program pretty much today. It was a Beef & Vegtables day with the Veggie soup.

B cup of veggie soup
small piece of beef

s baby carrots

L Salad & Beef

s only a 1/2 cup of coffee

D Salad & Swordfish *you can exchange the beef with fish

s will be lowfat milk

Work was really tough today again. But I did manage to excercise this morning & this evening.

I have arthritis in my neck, back & elbows and right now I am aching pretty bad. I am off to take some pain meds and drink some milk and go to bed.

Michelle & Kristin thanks for stopping by for the encouragement!

Tomorrow I am off of work thank goodness!!

DoeWDW
08-11-2004, 12:33 PM
July, welcome to the WISH Journal board!! It looks like you're a woman on a mission!! You know what to do, now you just have to follow through with the healthy eating and the exercise. You've done great so far and I'm sure you'll keep up the good work!

My kids are 16 and 15. DH and I are looking forward to more 'just the 2 of us' trips in the next few years! :p Enjoy your time with DH on your vacation!

Hope your day off work is proving to be relaxing and wonderful! :sunny:

Strings
08-11-2004, 03:06 PM
Hi July,

I just wanted to say hi and welcome to the WISH journals. You are doing a great job. Enjoy your vacation. Keep up the great work.
Beth

July
08-11-2004, 06:07 PM
I decided to shake things up today as far as the diet goes. It was the last day Veggie soup, brown rice & vegtable day. Well I woke up and just couldn't stomach another dull day of it so here goes my day.

B 6oz plain nonfat yogart with fresh blueberries & raspberries
1oz of dry store brand apple jacks
7oz of skim milk to drink

s 8oz cranberry juice
1/2 cup of Veggie soup
1/2 cup of brown rice

L went to Applebees for lunch with a friend I ordered off the WW menu.
Skewered shrimp with veggies (I didn't eat the rice) total calories was 290 that was with the sauce & rice which I didn't use
Then I came home & had a Carb smart Fudge bar

D Gortons small piece of Salmon
Salad w/olive oil & red wine vinegar
cantaloupe

I did excercise this morning & this evening.
I am sure I will have a snack probably milk or maybe a WW keylime pie

Been a good day off of work.
Oh and there is a hurricane brewing down here that might just ruin the vacation. :( Not sure yet.

Doreen & Beth thanks for popping in for the encouragement.

Princess Michelle
08-11-2004, 06:39 PM
Hey July, I sure hope that Charlie doesn't ruin your vacation. :( We're right in his path as well and right now things don't look so great, looks like we'll get a lot of rain no matter what it does. Hopefully it will die out and not bother anyone. It's doubtful but we can keep our fingers crossed.

BTW, todays menu sounds much tastier and still so healthy! I hope you enjoyed it! ::yes::

July
08-12-2004, 09:02 PM
Well Charley's coming this way so the vacation is a bust at least until we find out how Sarasota weather's it. It may be a hetic drive to try and get over there too. There has been mandatory evacuation all over the coast.

We are inland were we expect wind, rain and down power lines. So I'm not sure if I will be able to post tomorrow. Well wait & see.

I had to make myself excercise today. My arthritis is sooo bad now. I guess it is all the rain we have had and more on the way. I had to take pain meds at work today. Yuck. I will be taking some more here soon.

Well I did okay today considering that I am off the sacred heart diet.

B whole wheat english muffin toasted
1/4 cup lowfat Lactaid cottage cheese
3 slices of cantaloupe
8 whole natural almonds
8 oz cranberry juice

s raspberries

L 3/4 of a portion Vegtable Lasagna
1/2 of a small salad dribble of dressing

s the other 1/2 of small salad

D Amy's Black Bean Burrito (yummy)
small sweet potato
7oz skim milk

s carb smart fudge bar

Excercise 9 minutes of excercise ball this morning
23 minutes of treadmill this evening

Tomorrow at work we should only be open a couple of hours because of the hurricane.

toystoryduo
08-12-2004, 09:24 PM
July,

Welcome to WISH journaling! You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!!

I was reading in Michelle's journal that you live in Florida and I wanted to stop by and say that we are praying for you and your family. Please update us on how you are doing and stay safe!! We have family in the St. Petersburg area and my DH plans on giving them a call in awhile.

Please take good care of you and be safe! Prayers are on the way!

Tracy:wave2:

DisneyEnthusiastic
08-13-2004, 12:47 AM
Hi July! Hope all is well in Florida and that you get to take your vacation. It looks like you are doing a wonderful job on your diet! I think a journal really helps keep me focused. I hope it will do the same with you. Keep up the great job. Stay safe!

Gail

July
08-13-2004, 01:02 PM
So far we are okay here in Lakeland Fl. We will be getting the squalls in an hour or so.
So I thought I would update my journal so far.

I did 20 minutes on the recumbent bike this morning before work.

B 6oz nonfat plain yogart with fresh raspberries mixed together
1 oz store brand apple jacks (dry)
8 oz skim milk

s baby carrots

L Healthy choice - cheesy Chicken with rice.
cooked some broccoli to go with left over sauce

pray for the folks in south fl. It looks like the hurricane is going ashore around Captive Island/Sanibel. It has been upgraded to a
cat. 4, that's what Andrew was. :(

Strings
08-13-2004, 01:20 PM
July,

You guys are definately in my prayers. Try to stay safe and dry,ok. Great job this morning.
Beth

July
08-13-2004, 08:35 PM
I survived Hurricane Charley. My mom is in Lake Wales they were hit hard. She said she would talk tomorrow when it was light and they can see the damage. Who would have thought that it would go in land around Ft Myers and travel so far, still so strong. We got some mighty strong gusts about 60 - 70 miles.

Well to pick up where I left off.

after lunch

s about 14 Veggie Crisps

D Veggie Fajita Burger light bread (2 slices) tomato & lettuce, picante sauce, M&M kudo bar

s mixed peanuts & 5 oz of skim milk.

I probably blew it with the snacks. (veggie crisps, mixed peanuts, kudo bar

I think it was stress/nerves.

Off to bed, hopefully I will get good news from Limetree Resort tomorrow at lunchtime..
Wish me luck

chrismiss56
08-14-2004, 12:18 AM
July....

Glad to hear you were not hit by Charley. Hopefully your Mom and the area weren't hit too hard.

You are doing a GREAT job on your plan...........

I have started a journal also and hope you can come visit sometime.

Chrismiss 56 (Linda)

DisneyEnthusiastic
08-14-2004, 02:18 PM
Glad to hear that you survived Charley. You're doing great. You managed to stay on track even with the threat of a hurricane!

Gail

Princess Michelle
08-14-2004, 03:14 PM
July, I'm so glad that you are alright! I hope that any damage is minimal. :hug:

CruisingCA2005
08-14-2004, 08:38 PM
July:

Glad to hear you're doing okay after the hurricane.

I finally had a chance to read your journal. You are doing fabulously!

July
08-14-2004, 11:12 PM
Well we did get to come to Limetree Resort in Sarasota Beach today. The sunset was beautiful. The place is great. I love it over here. I am glad the hurricane did not do damage here. We saw many tree trucks, emergency vechicals on the way here today.
My mom is still without electricity. She would not come with us or even go to our house and stay there with the boys. She is stubborn. She has shingles off the roof of her house, many trees are down in her yard and all over the neighbors. They do have phones though thank goodness. They are cooking on a grill. The back porch screen was ripped pretty good. But compared to everyone else in Lake Wales they feel very lucky.

For today on program it was a rush deal trying to get packed, check on mom, shop & get the boys something to eat. As well as get over here and get checked in. We checked in about 6:00pm. We went shopping for food right after that.

Today
B Rasin Bran cereal with skim milk

L Lean Cuisine three meat pizza
6oz of diet dr. pepper

s tall light coffee frappicino ( I was so bad )

D WW Smart Ones Tuna Noodle Gratin
toss salad with olive oil & red wine vinegar

E- 25 minute walk on the beach :bounce:

I just want to thank Rae Ann, Michelle, Gail, Linda, Beth & Tracy for checking in with me during the storm. It was stressful. But I guess I did flubb up to bad with the diet.

chrismiss56
08-14-2004, 11:41 PM
Enjoy Sarasota!! Siesta Key is one of my favorite beaches!! Haven't been there in years!!

Stayed focused and enjoy the long walks on the beach.

Have a Disney Sunday!!

Linda

PS So glad that your mom and family came through ok.

Princess Michelle
08-15-2004, 05:18 PM
July, you did so well even through everything that happened this weekend! Enjoy your vacation! :sunny:

DisneyEnthusiastic
08-16-2004, 12:27 AM
I'm so glad you got to go on your vacation. Too bad about your mom, but it could have been worse. Have fun!

Gail

KLH 1973
08-16-2004, 07:31 AM
Glad you survived the storms and I hope you enjoy your vacation. I am sure it is a much needed one. Looks like your doing great on your diet....keep up the great job.

Kristin:wave2:

July
08-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Having so much fun I forgot to post yesterday. But I am trying real hard to stay OP. DH & I are taking walks on the beach and just enjoying the resort. We watched the sunset last evening after our walk. It was the perfect way to end the walk.

So for yesterday heres way I ate. (Sunday)

B I made an omelette with 1/2 cup off egg whites & 2 medium eggs. I had 1/2 of it. DH had the other 1/2.
pear
8oz cranberry juice
1/2 cup coffee

s 13 animal crackers (only 60 calories)

L Carb Smart Slim fast (strawberry)
toss salad with light dressing

s bananna

s another snack so bad 1 oz of pirates booty & 15 whole natural a
almonds (the sun makes me hungry)

D Baked Eggplant over pasta & tomato sauce
kiwi

s Vanilla Ricotta Creme

s 1 oz pirates booty & 4 whole natural almonds

Excercise for the day I did really good. 23 minutes of ABS Yoga first thing in the morning. Then a 30 minutes walk on the beach.
10 minutes of swimming laps in the pool (I am out of shape, I have much respect for swimmers)
30 minutes walk on the beach in the evening.

For today (Monday) Such a beautiful day here in Sarasota

B 1 slice of whole wheat cheese toast
4 oz skim milk
1 large apple
1/2 cup of coffee

s 16 animal crackers

L Baked Sole
Baked potato
8oz cranberry juice

excercise so far 43 minute walk on beach this morning.

Strings
08-16-2004, 02:45 PM
July,

I am so glad to hear that you are ok. Any splurging is made null and void. I am sure Charley's winds blew any calories away. Sounds like you vacation is just what you need. Enjoy it. one question, what is a pirate's booty?
Beth

Princess Michelle
08-16-2004, 04:56 PM
July, you're doing great! Lots of exercise and good eating even on vacation. What an inspiration! ::yes::

Beth, Pirate's Booty is a puffed rice snack that comes in different flavors like white cheddar and caramel. :)

July
08-17-2004, 11:28 AM
Well this is where I left off yesterday (Monday)

s nothing

D Healthy Choice Salisbury Steak Dinner
Tossed salad with light dressing

s nothing really
I did have a 1/2 of a beer (a new kind for me)Rock green light

normally when on vacation we drink quite a bit daily, cause we don't partake at home unless on special occasions.

So far just a 1/2 a beer for me
not bad

I went for a walk again in the evening on the beach (40 minutes)

today (Tuesday) so far

B south beach recipe for Oatmeal pancakes (very good)
2 tbsp of aunt Jemina light syrup
pear
6oz fat free milk

s 1oz pirates booty
8 oz cranberry juice

excercise so far 20 minutes weights

DoeWDW
08-18-2004, 10:22 AM
July, I'm so glad to hear you weathered Charley and are safe and sound. Your vacation sounds delightful - I LOVE long beach walks and beautiful sunsets.

You are doing a great job of eating on plan and exercising while still enjoying vacation - AMAZING!!

Have a wonderful time in Sarasota! :sunny:

July
08-18-2004, 05:50 PM
This is where I left off yesterday (Tuesday).

L Amys Black Bean Burrito
lettuce & Beet salad with light dressing

s- 1/2 of a vanilla ricotta creme
5 whole natural almonds

D - Baked Sole
Broccoli
lettuce & beet salad with light dressing
1/2 vanilla ricotta creme

s Veggie crisps
1 & 3/4 Rock Green Light Beers

I walked 21 minutes on the beach & swan for 30 minutes in the pool.

Today (Wednesday)

B 2 slices of light wheat cheese toast
8 whole natural almonds
8oz cranberry juice

L Michelina's Lean Gourmet Garden Bistro Italian Style Veggies
Canteloupe

s 6 whole natural almonds

D Our 1st time eating out went to a Amish place called Yoders
Garlic Chicken Breast (I ate 3/4 of it)
3 bites of stuffing & gravy
about 1 oz of cottage cheese
2 oz Baked apples

s Frozen Lemonade Bar

todays excercise 37 minutes walk this morning on the beach
23 minutes swimming in the pool.
And we are going for a walk in about 10 minutes from now.

Thanks for popping in Doreen.
Hopefully I will have more time to read the journals once I get home.

July
08-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Well we got in a 50 minute walk on the beach before sunset this evening. After doing laundry I was hungry so I had another snack.
So even though I am excercising this vacation I probably will not lose any weight cause I am having far to many snacks. But as long as I maintain I should be okay....

my night snack
1/2 piece of coconut creme pie (yummy) but oh sooo bad
& 10 whole natural almonds

chrismiss56
08-18-2004, 10:58 PM
Sounds like you are getting alot of exercise....Good for you!!

Just maintain and you will get back to plan when you get home

The pie did sound good:tongue: :tongue:

Have a Disney Day!!

Decided to try WWonline starting tomorrow. Hope you can stop by my journal sometime.

Linda

KLH 1973
08-19-2004, 08:40 AM
Your doing great keep it up. Walking on the beach sounds so wonderful. I am in Missouri so no beaches here. Keep up the great job.

Kristin

DisneyEnthusiastic
08-19-2004, 01:56 PM
Great job July! As long as you are getting in the exercise, you should be fine...and remember you are on vacation. Just being concious of what you are eating is a plus. Hope you are having a good time.

Gail

July
08-19-2004, 07:12 PM
Thursday's food & excercise on vacation

B omelette & sliced tomato
8 oz fat free milk

s 15 whole natural almonds

L Turkey & Cheese Sandwich(light whole wheat bread & mustard)
Banana

s M&M Kudo Bar

D went out to dinner to the Salty Dog
Veggie Burger (lettuce & tomato, sauteed onions, swiss cheese
& mustard)
1 Michelob Ultra

Excercise I finished my 1000 minute challenge today Yippeee
I have added on another 700 minutes
7 minutes weights
23 min ABS Yoga
20 min mat excercises
40 min walk on beach this morning
26 min swimming in the pool
21 min walk on beach this evening

Big brother is on so I am signing off. Have a great evening yall

Auntmeme
08-19-2004, 07:51 PM
hi in sunny florida:sunny:

You are doing soo well on vacation - good for you:Pinkbounc Beach walking is the best - enjoy!

KLH 1973
08-20-2004, 07:13 AM
Wow your doing wonderful on vacation keep up the grreat work.

Kristin

chrismiss56
08-20-2004, 02:12 PM
Great Job!!:Pinkbounc :sunny: :Pinkbounc :sunny:

Keep going!!

Have a Disney Day!!

Linda

July
08-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Well tomorrow we check out at 10am. Boo Hoo :(
We have had such a good time. And I am so glad
that I didn't eat to my hearts desire & drink every
day. It would be to hard to take off. Today we are
eating what is left over in the pantry & frig, because
we do not want to take home alot of stuff. So we
are not eating out today. So I will 1st post last night
snack.

Thurs late night
s Smart Ones Cheesecake

Friday

B - Scrambled eggs
1 slice of light wheat toast with lactaid cottage cheese on it
6oz fat free milk

s M&M Kudo Bar

L - Grilled cheese sandwich made with light wheat bread 50%
lighter cheese
toss salad light dressing
6oz fat free milk

s animal crackers
8oz cranberry juice

D Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravoli (will be)
Broccoli

s frozen lemonade bar (will be)

Excercise so far today
53 minute walk on the beach this morning
41 minute swimming

Tomorrow morning for Breakfast
will be a Slimfast & Apple (that's all that's left)

I am glad we bought here. (timeshare) This week we had traded Disney points to stay here. We will be coming back next Saturday to stay in the unit we bought. This place is great. The weather has been beautiful... Sarasota was blessed or spared because Charley only hit 60 or 70 miles north of here.

chrismiss56
08-20-2004, 11:03 PM
Sounds wonderful!!

Where in Sarasota is Limetree Resort? We used to go to Siesta Key many moons ago? Really miss it.

Have a safe drive home!!::yes:: :wave2:

Linda

CruisingCA2005
08-20-2004, 11:19 PM
July:

You've been doing fabulously....and you're on vacation!! I have enough trouble trying to stick OP & get my exercise in when I'm not on vacation. It sounds like you're really enjoying yourself. Have a safe trip home!

KLH 1973
08-21-2004, 07:44 AM
July your doing wonderful. You must feel so good to have stayed OP while on vacation. I bet it was so pretty on the beach. Keep up the good work.

Kristin

Princess Michelle
08-21-2004, 06:34 PM
July, you are amazing! You're having a wonderful vacation and staying on plan to boot! What an inspiration!

Nice to know I'm not the only Big Brother nut here too! :crazy:

July
08-22-2004, 07:56 PM
Well it was a wonderful vacation.
Linda Limetree is in Lido Beach in between North & South beach. Very close to St. Armands Circle if you have heard of that.

Saturday
B- Strawberry Slimfast
apple
L- Chic Fila Sandwich
s- soy crisps
D- Healthy Choice Chicken & Mashed Potatoes
1 slice of canteloupe
1 slice of soy & wheat bread with natural peanut butter
s- 3 cups of popcorn/ molly mcbutter
8 oz fat free milk

excercise 45 minutes recumbent bike
22 minutes treadmill

Sunday
B- 2 oz Roast Beef with cream cheese toast (soy & wheat bread)
apple
7 whole natural almonds
1/2 tablespoon rasins
4 oz fat free milk
L- Grilled Turkey Burger on Soy & wheat bread with sauteed onions, sliced tomato, mustard, lowfat mayo
plum
8oz cranberry juice
D- Lean Cuisine Cheese Lasagna with Chicken Breast Scalopinni
toss salad
s- 3 small squares of graham crackers with 1 teaspoon of natural
peanut butter

excercise 25 minutes mat excercises
15 minutes Ab excercises
20 minutes toning & weights
23 minutes ABS Yoga

chrismiss56
08-22-2004, 09:24 PM
July -

I know exactly where the Limetree is........Love the Sarasota area!! Often daydream of pulling up the sand chair right to the water's edge and reading a good book........Now isn't that a good way to lose weight!!:wave2: :wave2:

Anyway - looks like you are doing great!!

Have a good time back at Limetree.........Wish I was there also. School starts next week and therefore my subbing job also:( :(

Researching the new WW program.....going to give it a try. Wish me luck!!

Have a Disney Day::MickeyMo

July
08-24-2004, 09:41 PM
Well,
its been crazy trying to get back into the hang of things at work
Wow, its busy and that is good for buisness but I am pooped.
I have barely had time to eat anything at lunch and then it was a
bite here 3 minutes later another bite. Wow it probably took a whole hour to finish a dinner.

Monday
B-Whole Wheat Toasted English Muffin
1 slice Light swiss cheese
apple
1 oz organic multigrain oat bran cereal
1/2 oz store brand apple jacks
6oz fat free milk
L-Smart Ones Spaghetti Bolognese

D- Gorton's grilled cajun fish fillet
toss salad
1 celery stalk with natural peanut butter
8oz cranberry juice

s - 1/2 Pineapple fruit shake (1/4 cup unsweetned pineapple juice
3/4 cup strawberries, 1 ice cube, 3/4 cup skim milk)

excercise 20 minutes recumbent bike am
20 minutes treadmill

Tuesday
B- 1 1/2 ounces spiced oatmeal with rasins
7 whole natural almonds
1 slice toast (soy & wheat bread)
1/2 tsp natural peanut butter
pear

L- Lean Cuisine Steak Tips Dijion
Banana

s- apple

D- 1/2 roast beef sandwiche
smart ones ice cream sandwich

s- 1/2 Pineapple fruit shake

excercise 15 minutes ABS workout

weight 173

B 41 1/2
W 35 1/2
H 42 1/2
T 25 1/4
A 12 1/4

total 2 1/2 inches lost since August 8
only 2 lbs lost since August 5

DisneyEnthusiastic
08-24-2004, 10:42 PM
July...a loss is a loss!!! That is great! I still can't believe you did so well on vacation! You are truly amazing! And with being so busy...you are still making that time to exercise. Keep it up!

Gail

July
08-25-2004, 07:39 PM
Got a phone call about 25 minutes after midnight last night. My youngest son had been arrested. To make a long story short for sitting in a car with a buddy who had a pot ciggarette in his ear. A cop pulled up next to the car and saw it. And arrested both of them.
He should be home in a few hours. He spent the night in jail. I spent the night in agony. His friends mother called me and told me, which was nice but hard to swallow. He's my baby. Almost nineteen years old and I guess making stupid mistakes. Wow what a hard night and day it was. Needless to say I didn't sleep worth a darn.
I wanted to eat anything in sight this morning but decided I had come to far, I have to be strong. My anxiety was at an all time high today.

Wednesday
I started my day walking on the treadmill for 35 minutes. Then I had a 1/2 cup a coffee as I made my breakfast and cried. I was off of work today thank you God.

B- 1 slice of toast (soy & wheat bread)
marmalaide
7 whole natural almonds
raspberries
1 oz organic multigrain oat bran cereal
7 oz skim milk
L- Bake Potato
6 BBQ soy crisps
D- low cal Tuna sandwich on rye bread

s- smart ones ice cream sandwiche

excercise 35 minutes on the treadmill this morning & 20 minutes of toning & weights this afternoon.

I know that I did not have enough vegtables or fruit today. I just didn't have my heart into fixing anything.
Everything was fast or let the oven fix it.

July

DisneyEnthusiastic
08-25-2004, 11:11 PM
Oh July..:hug: I hope everything works out. It's so good that you didn't turn to food either. A good workout helps...it won't make it go away...but it can help. Hang in there. Sending some:wizard: to you and your son. Ah..those kids...and people wonder why we gray!! Good luck.

Auntmeme
08-26-2004, 07:09 AM
Hi July - looks like you did fantastic over vacation, are you going back in 2 days or is your counter wrong? Your menus sound yummy! The weight will come off just stick with it:)

Sorry to hear about ds & all your stress! Major kudos to you for not emotional eating:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hope all works out, have a wonderful day:wave:

DoeWDW
08-26-2004, 01:37 PM
July, I'm so sorry to hear about your DS. I can't even imagine the emotions you've been feeling. :hug: I hope all works out for the best for him.

You did an amazing job of staying strong through the stress. Working out was a great idea!

Are you still going back to the Limetree tomorrow? Best wishes for a restful trip to help you de-stress.

Hang in there! :sunny:

Strings
08-26-2004, 02:27 PM
:hug: July,

I am so sorry to hear about the troublke with your son. You did a marvelous job staying OP through that stress,. Try to keep exercising. The endorphins will do you good. I hope you can relax and destress abit.

Beth

chrismiss56
08-26-2004, 07:28 PM
July

So sorry to hear about your son and his troubles.:( :(

Sometimes it takes a wake up call like his situation to make him think twice the choices he makes. I always look at it that it could be a whole lot worse.

Hope this email finds your family working their way past these problems.

Proud of you - Handled the stress very well.

Good Wishes:D :D

Have a Disney Day::MickeyMo

July
08-27-2004, 06:33 PM
I am still trying to snap out of my depression & anxiety here. Haven't been doing to good in that department. I have to work tomorrow morning so we will not be leaving to go to Limetree till later. Hopefully I can enjoy my vacation and not worry about my son. I am going to try real hard... I have found myself not taking my meds like I should and that doesn't help either. I have to make myself take my meds tonight at bedtime. I have been doing good in the morning just not at night.

Thursday
B Natural peanut butter & marmalaide sandwiche
4 oz skim milk

L toss salad
Amys Black Bean Burrito

s 1/2 apple

D 6 oz grilled steak
smart ones ice cream sandwich

excercise 25 minutes mat excercises & 15 minutes of ABS

Friday
B scrambled eggs (2) with 1 slice rye toast

s apple

L small order of Chicken Fettucinni 1/2 of it
snickers kudo bar

D Lean Cuisine Chicken Teriyaki Bowl
Banana

s popcorn

excercise 23 minutes treadmill

July

chrismiss56
08-28-2004, 10:58 PM
Have a GREAT Vacation:sunny: :sunny:

Sending you nothing but good wishes:flower1: :flower1:

And most important - Have a Disney Day!!::MickeyMo

DisneyEnthusiastic
08-29-2004, 12:13 AM
July...try to enjoy your vacation. I know it will not be that easy...but you need to relax and keep focused. You're doing great! Take care.

Gail

Strings
08-29-2004, 12:45 PM
July,

I hope you are able to have a great time on vacation. You certainly deserve one. It may not seem like it, but things will work out.
:hug:
Beth

July
08-29-2004, 02:27 PM
Well you guys. Friday night while packing my stuff up I had 1 1/2 slices of pizza. BAD I know. But the boys made it and it smelled so good. And I wanted to talk with them before the trip so I went out in the dinning room and had pizza with them.
DH says not to worry about the youngest son. He says he made some stupid mistake when he was young and he outgrew them. I just hope that our son turns out to be half the man his dad is.

Saturday
B 1 slice soy & wheat toast
3oz tuna with olive oil
slice tomato
4 oz milk

L Healthy Choice Salisbury Steak Dinner

D BBQ pulled pork ( only ate 1/4 of it )
sweet potato
toss salad
slice of homemade bread
(Dinner was out at Yoder's the Amish place in Sarasota)

s Carmel Custard pie (I ate the whole piece)

excercise 30 minute walk on the beach in the moonlight (so relaxing)

Sunday
B Oatmeal with cinnamon & rasins

L BBQ pulled pork (1/4 of it)
garlic toast
celery sticks
6 oz cranberry juice

excercise so far today 41 minute walk on the beach this morning

July

:flower3:

KLH 1973
08-29-2004, 09:23 PM
It's so hard being a parent, but when they reach a certain age it's hard to let them grow up. I'm sure he will be fine. Keep up the great work and keep smiling.

Kristin

July
08-31-2004, 09:21 AM
Still on vacation here in Sarasota. Wow another hurricane is brewing! That is scarry. I hope that it doesn't hit land. I am praying that it will go north into the great ocean and doesn't hit land.

Well here is where I left off on Sunday.

D- Boca Sausage on multigrain bread
soy crisps
1/2 slice Florida key lime pie

1 bacardi silver O

excercise 41 minute walk on beach in the morning
30 minute swim in pool
43 minute minute walk

Monday
B- Strawberry slimfast
s- cappucini freezer
L-Strawberry slimfast & cantaloupe
D- Veggie Burger
veggie crisps
s- natural almonds

2 baby(7oz) michelob ultra's

excercise 25 mat excercise
23 ABS Yoga
15 ABS
55 minute walk
45 minute swimming in ocean
20 minute swim in pool

I am on my way to go kayaking.

Princess Michelle
08-31-2004, 06:10 PM
July, you are such the inspiration. I'm telling you what, I wish I had the dedication in my every day routine that you have while you're on vacation!

You guys stay safe down there. I'm hoping that this hurricane doesn't hit land too. Florida doesn't need it and I certainly don't want it to hit anyone else either.

Strings
08-31-2004, 08:26 PM
Hi July,

I am praying that you stay safe through the storm. You are doing an incredible job. I can't believe how well you are doing on vacation. You are truly an inspiration. Keep up the incredible work.
Beth

July
09-01-2004, 01:00 PM
Kayaking was so much fun yesterday. It was my first time. Wow what a upper body workout.... DH say he wants to buy one. It would be alot of fun when we go camping too!

Here's where I left off

Tuesday Aug 31
B 3 oz organic multigrain oat bran cereal
3 oz skim milk
fat free blue berry yogart
5 oz cranberry juice
L Alfredo & Brocoli Chicken pasta
s cheese & wheatsworth crackers
D TBone Steak
toss salad

4 pack pinot noir (all day&night)little bottles

excercise 60 minute kayaking (upper body)
20 minute swim in pool

Wednesday Sept 1
B 3 oz organic multigrain oat bran cereal
4 oz skim milk
pear
graham crackers & natural peanut butter
5 oz cranberry juice

L Alfredo & Broccoli chicken pasta

excercise so far 85 minute walk on beach early this morning

July:flower2:

July
09-02-2004, 10:34 AM
After our walk this morning we decided we will be going home a day early (tomorrow). The hurricane is likely to bring lots of rain to the area I live in and I would like to secure things around the house. I don't fancy the idea of staying here during that time and be concerned about the house either.

Yesterday where I left off.
S Wheatsworth crackers & peanut butter
D Amy's spinach pizza 2 slices

2 sour apple martini's

excercise 85 minute walk on beach

Today Thursday
B- Cheese omelette
5 oz cranberry juice

excercise so far 45 minute walk

Strings
09-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Hi July,

I'll be praying that you have a safe journey and that all is well at home.
Take care,
Beth

Princess Michelle
09-02-2004, 08:21 PM
July, I hope that traffic isn't too bad for you. The interstates looked like a mess today when they were showing them on the news! :eek: Praying that you get home safely and make it through the storm safe and sound. :)

chrismiss56
09-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Be Safe!!

Sending you good thoughts!!::yes:: ::yes::

Have a Disney Day!!:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Linda

July
09-04-2004, 04:44 PM
Well we are finally done preparing the house for the hurricane. Wow when the bands come in the winds are strong!! It is quite scary knowing that it has not even come on shore. This thing is huge. Vero is really getting some awful winds. Some roofs already off buildings on the coast. The mobile homes in Vero are already being affected. I have no idea how long we will have electricity. I have this awful feeling about this storm. I am praying for all the folks here in Florida. And am hoping that our Disney Vero Beach Home withstands this storm....
I will update on the last few days of my vacation on the diet later if I have electricity. I'm going to hunker down....

Ya'll pray for us guys down here. This storm is huge.

July

Princess Michelle
09-04-2004, 05:38 PM
July, I have been thinking about you all day. My prayers are with you and for everyone in this storms path. We are very much inland and while it's been windy all day we had one band come through that lasted for about 10 minutes that caused some minor damage to our yard. A few tree limbs down and some broken flower pots. Having seen the pictures of the places that are getting pounded I feel so sorry for the people who live there. Stay safe sweetie. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug:

Strings
09-05-2004, 05:09 PM
July,

I hope you are safe. I am glad you are at home though. We will be waiting to hear from you. Please know that I am praying for you and all people in Florida now.
Beth

Princess Michelle
09-06-2004, 09:40 AM
July, are you okay? How about your mom? I know you guys got hit hard. We got a lot more than we were expecting and were without power for over 9 hours. I'm thinking you guys might be without power as well. I hope you guys are alright. I hope to hear from you soon, my prayers remain with you. :hug:

DisneyEnthusiastic
09-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Hoping all is well with you July. Thinking about you during this devastating storm.

Gail

July
09-07-2004, 03:52 AM
Well I survived Hurricane Frances, we have been without electricity for 48 hours. What a mess! I did not get any structure damage other than a piece of siding came off in the wind. We were very lucky. Lost most everything in the 2 freezers and the refrigerators. Boy it sure is hot down here without electricity to run your air. I am so glad I came home, both boys were glad we were here. We cooked out alot. My diet went to crap... No grocery stores were open to shop until yesterday. I bought ice. Thank goodness I had several 2 liter bottles full of water frozen in both freezers that kept some stuff that we could fit in coolers good.
Boy I am seeing the reports on CNN now it is awful widespread. I knew this storm was huge but gosh no words can describe how big it really was/is.
Thank You so much for all the prayers. My mom weathered the storm great this time. I am so glad. The people I birdsit for or gone this week they also weathered pretty good. But boy all around us is down trees. A house caught on fire a couple of streets over due to the winds knocking a tree over into there house. Just happy to be here...
Don't have the heart to post on my diet before this happened or during. Maybe I will catch up this week.

Michelle glad you made it through the storm. The storm surge sure was a surprise to the west coast since it came in on the east coast. I believe that my old home town of St. Petersburg got hit pretty hard Well Passe Grille area which is the beach.

I hope to here some good news about Disney's Vero Beach Resort soon. I hope hope hope.

July:wave:

DoeWDW
09-07-2004, 08:12 AM
July, I'm so glad to hear that you weathered Frances safely! Being a fellow DVC member (we own at BCV), I'm also hoping Vero did okay. My thoughts and prayers are with all Floridians dealing with the aftermath.

You'll be ready to get back to healthy eating soon enough. For now, just make the best choices you can.

Princess Michelle
09-07-2004, 08:35 AM
July, it's so good to hear from you! I'm so glad that you guys made it through alright and are safe. :hug:

I feel so bad for you having to be without power for 48 hours. I was dying just from the 9 that ours was out. To think there are probably people out there that still don't have power.

Please don't feel too bad about your diet during the storm. There wasn't much you could have done when things are beyond your control. Today is a new day and a chance to get back on track, you can do it! :)

toystoryduo
09-07-2004, 08:44 AM
July,

I am glad to hear that you and your family made it through Frances safe and sound.:hug: Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all Floridians.::yes::

I agree with Michelle and Doreen. Please don't worry about your diet during the storm. Today is a brand new day and you can start fresh!

Take good care of you,

Tracy:wave2:

Strings
09-07-2004, 08:56 PM
Hi July,

I am so glad to hear from you. I can't imagine Florida without AC. I am glad all your family made it through the storm safely. Hurricane force winds blow all calories from food. No worries.
Beth

July
09-09-2004, 03:39 AM
OK catch up time!
this is where I left off
Thursday (vacation still) 9/2
L- Grilled Shrimp, kidney beans, toss salad
s- Healthy Choice Mocha Bar's 2 of them (bad)
D- Popcorn
1 sour apple martini
Friday (vacation still) 9/3
B- 2 slice carb counting multi grain toast with light cream cheese
L- Boca Burger with lettuce and mustard, Healthy choice mocha bar
D- Shrimp & Lobster, Rice, Asparagas
e- 25 minute swim in the pool (morning), 30 minute swim in pool (afternoon)
Saturday 9/4 going home to get ready for Hurricane
B- Smart Ones Florentine Ravoli, Key Lime Pie
L- Checkers Hamburger
D- Key Lime Pie
e- getting house ready for hurricane 60 minutes (probably more like 2 hours)
Sunday 9/5 My oldest sons 21st birthday, Hurricane Frances hits Florida, We are without electricity!!!
B- cereal with skim milk
I did not write down anything else but it was baddddddddd!!!!
Monday 9/6 Labor day still no electricity!!!
B- Hamburger
L- Black Bean Veggie Burger
D- Chicken Breast Sandwich
s's lots & lots of chips & crackers
e- cleaned out 2 freezers & refrigerator I will give myself 60 minutes it was at least this probably more like 3 hours!!!
Tuesday 9/7 Back to work
B- Organic multigrain oatbran mixed with store brand apple jacks 3oz 2 % milk, banana
L- Amy Enchilada's Dinner
s- banana
D- 1/2 tuna sandwich, medium boiled egg
s- 1/2 pint of ben & jerry's ice cream (coffee heath bar crunch)(baddddddd!!!!!!)
e- 55 minutes on treadmill
Wednesday 9/8 Yesterday Wew almost done
B- peach lignt n' fit yogart, 1oz cereal, 8 oz 2% milk, banana
L- Ham & cheese sandwich, salad
s- 1/2 apple
D- Baked Sole with stuffed Lobster & crab meat, salad, ww ice cream bar
e- 25 minute mat excercises, 23 minutes ABS Yoga

it doesn't pay to get behind!!!!
I gained 2 pounds! Yuck
I was only 1 pound away from my 20 pound clippie. Now I am back to 3 pounds away. Yuck Yuck Yuck!!!
Hurricane Ivan GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July

Princess Michelle
09-09-2004, 06:52 PM
July, I'll echo your comments about Ivan! :mad:

Please don't feel too badly about your gain. I know it's dissappointing but now that things are getting back to normal (and will hopefull stay that way!) you will get that off very soon. :hug:

Strings
09-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Hey July,

Don't worry too much about about those 3 pounds. They will come off quickly. Keep drinking your water. You will have that clippie in no time. I am praying that Ivan passes you by.
Have a good night,
Beth

July
09-11-2004, 08:26 AM
Thursday 9/9
B- oatmeal with Raspberries
L- 1/2 Subway Club
D- Riblets & 1/2 of fries from Applebee's
E- none

Friday 9/10
B- cereal with Raspberries
L-Smart One's Rigatoni with Broccoli & Chicken
Light Cherry Yogart
D-Cherrio's
s- Multi Grain Wheat thins
E- 48 minute Treadmill

I stepped on the scale this morning and WOW I weighed 170
My goodness I have lost a total of 20 pounds. I lost the 2 pounds I gained fast, and that stubborn last pound. Yipee....

Michelle & Beth Thanks for the support for my weight gain. You were right. Oh and Hurricane Ivan is still coming towards the gulf. Lets keep praying.

Princess Michelle
09-11-2004, 08:40 AM
CONGRATULATIONS JULY!!!!!

What an awesome achievment! 20lbs. is absolutely fantastic. I knew you would be there in no time! See, those nasty old hurricanes can't hold you back, you're a woman on a mission! :teeth:

Strings
09-13-2004, 12:10 PM
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

That is 20 bounces for 20 pounds. Congratulations. You have worked really hard, and it shows. Keep up the great work. I'm praying.
Beth

July
09-13-2004, 07:18 PM
Thanks Beth & Michelle,
Its nice to be in a size 14. I just can't believe I can get in a size 14 and the are comfortable. I started out in a very tight size 18.

Anyways, back to where I left off.

Saturday,
B- Peach
L- fate free Strawberry banana Yogart, carrots
D- Yellow rice, Blackbeans & Chicken, 1/2 piece pizza

excercise 18 min ABS

Sunday,
B- oatmeal with raspberries
L- 1/2 stalk of celery with peanut butter, 1/2 serving of yellow rice Black beans & chicken, 1/2 slice pizza, apple
D- Pistachos & Almonds

excercise 23 minutes ABS Yoga
36 minutes recumbent bike
29 minutes treadmill

Monday, 9-13
B- cereal with banans & skim milk
L- vegtable soup, Baked Fish
D- vegtable soup, banana, 1/2 apple, 8oz skim milk

excercise 20 minutes mat excercises
20 minutes treadmill
18 minutes ABS

July:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

DisneyEnthusiastic
09-13-2004, 07:30 PM
WOO HOO!!!!!:jumping1: :jumping1: :cool1: :thewave: That is awesome July!!! It must have been the stess of that last hurricane holding onto those pounds and making you gain! Now that you are stress free...the pounds disappeared!! I love that new clippie!!! Don't you love buying clothes in a smaller size! That 12 is right around the corner!!

Thanks so much for your concern while I've been having some bad days. It really means a lot to me.

Again...congrats on the 20!!! Keep up the great work!

Gail

July
09-16-2004, 07:52 PM
Tuesday 9/14

B- fat free light pina colada yogart

L- 2 chicken strips, raw broccoli, celery, carrots, 1 spoon of scalloped potatoes, 1 spoon of pasta salad & 1/2 slice BD cake.

s- 1/2 slice BD cake

D- 1/2 Bake potato, raw carrots

e- 40 min treadmill

Wednesday 9/15

B- cereal with banana's

L- vegtable soup, 1/4 medi nochi, pear

D- peanut butter & jelly sandwich, doritos

e- 31 min treadmill, 18 min ABS

Thursday 9/16

B- Yogart

L- Salad with Turkey

D- smart ones Tuscan Chicken & popcorn

e- 23 min ABS Yoga, 23 min treadmill

Tough week at work hope everyone is hanging in there!!

Princess Michelle
09-18-2004, 06:25 PM
Hi July! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend! :sunny:

July
10-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Well I am doing pretty good. I weigh 166.5 which I am excited about. I bought my first pair of size 12 slacks. They fit, I haven't wore them yet. I decided to go back and get another pair. They are a little snug.

I was slammed by Hurricane Jeanne. Or my area was. We were without electricity for 7 days. Boy I feel sorry for those without homes because of the damage.

I did finish the September excercise challenge. I just didn't get to post because I was without electricity.

Looking forward to some cooler weather here in Florida soon.

July:sunny:

Strings
10-06-2004, 03:29 PM
Hi July,

I am glad to hear that you are ok and the house is intact. I souldn't imagine being withour electricity for a week. Congrats on completing the challenge. Great job.
Take care,
Beth

Princess Michelle
10-10-2004, 07:43 PM
July, I'm glad you made it through the storm alright. Our power kept going on and off all day long, I'm so sorry you had to endure being without it for an entire week. I hope all is well with you. You are doing fanastic! :)

July
11-13-2004, 08:10 AM
Wow its been awhile since I've posted to my journal.
I've been staying on task with excercise. Not so good with eating healthy. I have slipped back into old habits. I hurt my hip & back and walking had to take a back seat for excercise this past week. I have only been able to do stretching excercise. I am trying real hard to get back on program with eating.
I have earned a new clippie although I'm not sure I deserve it since I didn't work as hard at it as I did the other 4. But anyways I lost my 8 pounds for the Thanksgiving challenge. I met the September & October excercise Challenge but somehow my points were never added on toward the end. So I never put on those clippies.
I am down to 165 pounds from 190. I feel better. I am wearing clothes that look so much better on me. I still have a ways to go, 35 more pounds.
I'm sorry I haven't kept up visiting here and to everyones journals. Things at work have really gotten crazy. My Pharmacist is no longer working there due to a DEA & Medicaid investigation so it has been really really tough. Both emotionally and physically draining.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Maybe when all the crap at work gets back to normal, maybe I can to if I don't have a nervous breakdown first.

Oh by the way for those of you who pray for my youngest son, when he was arrested for being with a friend when the friend had some weed on him. The charges were dropped against my son thank goodness. And he didn't even hire an attorney. Just the public defendant.

Have a great day friends and buddies

July

Princess Michelle
11-13-2004, 09:03 AM
Hi July! It's so good to see you! :)

I'm sorry to hear that you are injured and that you are going through some rough stuff at work but you are still making progress and that is awesome!

Way to go losing 8 more pounds and getting that new clippie! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm very glad that things worked out for your son.

I hope you have a great weekend and get to feeling 100% soon! :wave2:

July
12-26-2004, 05:21 AM
:umbrella: Rained here on Christmas all day......... Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!! I'm off to go get a new clippie. I weighed 154.5 this morning. A total of 35 1/2 pounds lost. :cool1: Boy it sure has been a long time since my last update. I just feel like time is slipping by so fast, work was so stressful for awhile. But things are looking up thank goodness.

Hubby & I actually stayed one night at SSR one night and went to Epcot last week. We had a blast that was our Christmas to each other. Decorations at the park were beautiful. :flower1:

July :teleport:

plutosmyfav
12-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Great job on the new clippie!!!!!!! We had a little bit of snow just before Christmas and then it poured day and night on the 23rd and it was all gone yesterday. Now its snowed all day today. Go figure!!!!!

Blueeyes101817
12-26-2004, 05:35 PM
congrats on the new clippie!! woohooooo

Princess Michelle
12-27-2004, 07:00 PM
July, congratulations on the new clippie!!! :jumping4:

I'm glad things are getting better for you at work. It sounds like you and DH had a nice time at EPCOT. It's the best park during the Christmas season in my opinion. ::yes::

It rained here Christmas eve and Christmas day too. Did you get any of that wind storm? Holy Cow! I woke up around 3am Saturday morning and it sounded like a tornado was blowing past my house! Turned on the news to find out we were having winds of 60mph. :eek:

July
02-12-2005, 10:32 AM
:daisy: Boy oh Boy I am losing at a very slowwwwwwwww speed now. But I only have 20 pounds to go to get into the weight range for my height and bone size. I wouldn't mind losing an extra 5 but I will not push it. I have been excercising for 9 months. I think that eating healthy has made a big improvement in my life. I bring home an entire meal when I go out to dinner now (there is no way I can eat the entire meal).
I figure since the weight is coming off so slowly now that I may not reach goal until Christmas. But I am okay with that.

At work we have a new Pharmacist, the other one is on suspension and fighting for his liscense. Boy that sure was a tramatic time. I'm not sure I will ever quite trust another one. Kind of scary....

So anyways I am happy with the forty pounds I have lost. I have went from a size 18 to a size 12 or size 10.

When I finally did do measurments in August my #'s were
B 42
W 36
H 43

Today 2/12/05 they are
B 38
W 31 1/2
H 39
So I have lost many inches.

I had to have gallbladder surgery 12/31/04 that kinda put my excercising off a little bit.
Now I have frozen shoulder (man is that painful) so I am just doing walking and physical therapy.

Slowwwwww going.

July :cool1:

DisneyEnthusiastic
02-14-2005, 05:47 PM
Hey July! So good to see you!!!! You have done an awesome job!!

Happy Valentine's Day! :love:

Gail