PDA

View Full Version : Room on short notice

rnnomore
07-19-2004, 10:46 AM
We are arriving at OKW on Sunday. Over the weekend, DH (who is not as Disney crazy as I), said he wished we could get there a day earlier and relax before my Godparents come down on Sunday. (we are also driving this trip from Texas). Now remember, I just said that he is not as Disney crazy as I am, so I was taken by surprise!! Being MS was closed over the weekend, I did not say anything. He looked at the points for a Sat. night stay, and told me to call MS this morning and see what, if anything, they had available.

I called at 9:18 EST, and after no wait, was connected to a very nice CM who said that there was indeed availability for a 1 BR and that we would not have to move out on Sunday morning!! I booked it and I am so excited!!!

Now we arrive in only 5 days!!!!

spiceycat
07-19-2004, 11:40 AM
gee I wish I was that lucky - I am still trying to get the Tuesday night at OKW studio....

Anyway I might be lucky!!!!

CarolMN
07-19-2004, 11:40 AM
Wonderful news! Happy for you! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time!

Best wishes -

bobbiwoz
07-19-2004, 11:46 AM
Enjoy your extra relaxation day!

Bobbi:boat:

spiceycat
07-19-2004, 04:02 PM
I got it!!!!

not at OKW - but BWV - yea!!!!

jmatias
07-19-2004, 04:16 PM
Congratulations to both of you for getting your rooms!

Have a great time:jester:

Cruelladeville
07-19-2004, 04:28 PM
Congratulations on getting your rooms:cheer2: I called today for a room on Aug 20-23, and thought I did a great job getting one, but I am awed by those who get one a week before leaving home:eek: