View Full Version : Cancelling Labor Day trip

07-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Hi, everybody,

I booked a 2BR and a studio at BCV for Labor Day weekend, hoping that my extended family would come for a trip. Now I am having trouble bringing myself to cancel it! I keep putting it off, trying to find a way to use at least part of it, but I know we can't. Anybody else had that feeling? I came on the boards, maybe to see if anyone was looking for such a ressie & I could give it a good home! Silly, I know, maybe there's a waiting list for it...


07-16-2004, 05:05 PM
Don't wait so long that your points go into holding. Can you still bank those points, or are you beyond your banking window? If you are beyond the window, you might want to post on the rent/trade board and see if you can sell the ressie.

07-16-2004, 09:23 PM
We have an OKW studio booked but there was nothing else as of yesterday. Someone's day will be made when you release it. We couldn't decide either so we have till 8/2 to let ours go. Hopefully you will decide to go. Best wishes.