PDA

View Full Version : Need help with first res!

MrShiny
07-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Hello there - we finally bought into DVC and just closed a couple of weeks ago. We are planning our first trip to SSR for next June.

My question is this - are 2 bedrooms difficult to get there? Do I need to call every day and book a day at a time or can I safely wait until 11 months from my checkout date and book then?

Thanks!

disney queen
07-16-2004, 04:28 PM
you will not be able to book any sooner than your 11month window. i would definitely call on the 11 month date to assure you get what you would like.:tongue:

CarolMN
07-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by MrShiny
Hello there - we finally bought into DVC and just closed a couple of weeks ago. We are planning our first trip to SSR for next June.

My question is this - are 2 bedrooms difficult to get there? Do I need to call every day and book a day at a time or can I safely wait until 11 months from my checkout date and book then?

Thanks!

IMHO, the only time a member needs to call day by day for a 2 bedroom unit in June would be he/she wanted to stay at HHI or get a standard view at BWV or a Boardwalk view at BWV.

Otherwise, one call at 11 months from your check out day will do it. No problem.

Best wishes -

spiceycat
07-16-2004, 04:32 PM
there are plenty - you can wait the 11 month check out dates

the only times that you might possible need to book day by day - is the first two weeks of December and sometimes Thanksgiving - but MS is very knowledgble in this area and they can (if you ask) tell you if it necessary to book day by day or wait until the end.