PDA

View Full Version : Temp ID card?

starwood
07-16-2004, 01:51 PM
We just got our new member package. There was no temporary ID cards in there. Should they have been included in this package? I have a call in to our guide who is unavailable at the moment.

wtpclc
07-16-2004, 02:14 PM
The package with alll the paper work to be signed and notarized?

I believe teh cards are in teh cover when you open it. Not DVC blue, though. Light blue or grey if I remember right. Nothing fancy, just slightly heavier than paper.

starwood
07-16-2004, 02:27 PM
We bought a resale so I already received the closing papers. This was 2 booklets - one said DVC planner and the other was Welcome Home information. There weren't any cards that I could see anywhere.

Also how can I go about getting my pin number to access the website?

wtpclc
07-16-2004, 02:35 PM
Oops. I confused you with another poster going through DVC. I'd call member services to get that info.

Good luck and Welcome Home!!!!!

Skip Wiley
07-16-2004, 11:08 PM
We also bought a resale and got the same booklets and no temporary ID cards, our official ID cards came about a month later. Member services can give you the information to access the website.

Good luck and welcome home!

brivers222
07-16-2004, 11:23 PM
its funny because on the inside cover of the paperwork (right under the place where the temp cards are located) is a Login and Password for the Disneyvacationclub.com Yet sadly those Passwords and Usernames do not work on the site.:confused:

I am anxiously awaiting my PIN numbers so that I can finally access the site

starwood
07-17-2004, 07:22 AM
I called and got the pin number to get on the website. I'm going to e-mail them and see if I can get temp cards because I'd like to start getting the 10% at the DS. I really don't want to wait several months to get the permanent cards.