PDA

View Full Version : Kracken

fboy9287
07-10-2001, 04:52 PM
what does Kracken compair to in the orlando area??

gschmerl
07-10-2001, 07:40 PM
The only other coasters I've been on in the Orlando are the Hulk and Deuling Dragons. It 's hard to compare, because they're all different types of coasters. All I can say is GO ON KRAKEN! I LOVED it! Being floorless, but not inverted, makes it different. It is also longer, higher, and faster than the other coasters.

cotye
07-11-2001, 12:33 AM
I would just categorise it in a class of its own. Just fabulous. Loved the floorless aspect and the speed is just amazing. :)

Beckles
07-11-2001, 08:27 PM
The drop at the start is just unbelievable ... something that can only be done with height, which it has plenty of ... I rode Kumba, Montu, Kracken, both Dueling Dragons, and Hulk last week, and Kracken was by far the best ... I think the Hulk is actually the tamest (though I've ridden it a lot more than the others too, so that may have an affect on my judgement there ...).

Impulsive Puppy
07-12-2001, 01:25 PM
Man, I cannot wait for those coasters. Six months is a long time to wait for my Universal trip. I wish it were sooner, but then again, anticpation is supposed to be half the fun, right?

BONZO
07-18-2001, 12:03 PM
Loved Kraken - hated the themeing or lack of!