PDA

View Full Version : USF-IOA on 6/27/2004

Dznefreek
06-28-2004, 04:32 PM
Just a few notes:

Shrek is gone from the entrance gate.

ROTM Express had a return of 5-7pm at 10:45 am.

The ROTM line was 30 minutes and the single rider line was empty! Think about using it. You will be with your friends/family while in line but it is not like you are going to coverse on the ride.

When traveling through the parking garage use both lanes. Like Lemmings to the sea, everyone gets in the right and I just zipped right up the left.

Tasha+Scott
06-28-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Dznefreek
The ROTM line was 30 minutes and the single rider line was empty! Think about using it. You will be with your friends/family while in line but it is not like you are going to coverse on the ride.

I agree. I used the single rider line when we were there on the 17th. I mainly used it b/c my DH wouldn't ride w/me, but now know I would use it again anyway. The wait time was about an hour, but I only waited for 5 min. in the single rider line. I got on before those with Express did. Can't beat that!

SpideyHulk24
06-28-2004, 09:19 PM
The Mummy is getting more and more popular. Can't believe that was the time so early, though.

MagicalMom
06-29-2004, 12:31 AM
Oh Mannnnnnnn! I really wanted to take a pic of Shrek at the entrance. Gosh! :( Oh well, I gotta a sneaky feeling that it won't ruin my trip. :)

I'll have to give the single rider line a try, I've never considered it before.

the Dark Marauder
06-29-2004, 12:36 AM
Single Rider Lines are very fickle. While they usually are about a 10-20 minute wait, they have been known to get up to 45-60 mins!

Tasha+Scott
06-29-2004, 12:44 AM
Wow! I am glad I have never had to wait 45-60 min. in a single rider lane! That would completely defeat the purpose. The longest I had to wait on any single rider line was about 10 min. I guess I was just lucky. :smooth:

2BigKIdz
06-29-2004, 10:51 PM
We waited about 20 mins in a single rider line for Ripsaw Falls last year, but my two friends and I ended up riding together. The regular line was huge, I was surprised they allowed three single riders to fill one boat.

BarbaraMB
06-30-2004, 02:05 PM
Didn't they just put Shrek back up and now they took him down again? What's up with that?

Daydreamer64
07-02-2004, 09:50 AM
Odd thing about Shrek- we were there from 6/22-6/27 and he was there up on top of the entrance gates- we could see him from our hotel room windows. He may have been moved by that Saturday as we didin't pay him much attention the last day but he was there during that time frame because we took pics of him and watched him sway in the wind during the evening thunderstorms.