PDA

View Full Version : XL selling on Ebay...How to do it?

lailah
06-25-2004, 07:39 AM
We have a huge little tykes gym set that we would maybe like to sell on ebay. We paid quite a bit for it but our little has outgrown it. How do you do it? I sure as heck can't ship it! :hyper: Is there something special I need to do and is it worth it? Thanks to everyone! :wave:

CheapMom
06-25-2004, 07:43 AM
Do you have a circular like the Pennysaver magazine in your area where people list adds to sell used items? It seems like you would have to go local. Maybe an add in the paper.
You can specify on eBay that it is for pickup only but I don't know if that would be the way to go.

mamalle
06-25-2004, 07:49 AM
go for local pickup- I have sold alot of my large items for pick up only without a problem and gotten what I have wanted. I sold my kids little tikes climber and the buyer drove like 2 1/2 hours to pick it up. I always do a reserve price at what I want for it and see what happens. I did just sell my double jogging stroller for shipping or pick up and the buyer want shipping- I ended up using fedex ground. it was a huge box and 40lbs for only $25.00
good luck!

disneyisfun
06-25-2004, 08:25 AM
I would recommend the local pickup only option. I too have sold many things including a little tykes playhouse, a desk and chair and computer monitor. You will definately sell them and probably at the right price too. Good Luck!!