PDA

View Full Version : Any Discount Codes for Tour Guide Mike?

jacksmom
06-24-2004, 06:52 PM
We have used him in the past and he advertises a discount if you use him multiple times in a year! I have e-mailed him 3 times to get code, but he hasn't responded! I would really like some advise on up-coming MNSSHP, but hate to pay full price again. If anyone has code and would like to share, I would really appreciate it! TIA!

Lollipop Mom
06-24-2004, 07:05 PM
the code for multiple use is individual and deactivated once you use it so it's not one you can share. He's usually pretty good about responding to emails though. Did you send your username and the date of your last trip?

jacksmom
06-24-2004, 07:46 PM
Yes! I e-mailed him all my info! The first time was well over 2 weeks ago, the last was about 4 days ago! I got ane-mail back the last time with the 7 steps for planning, but that was all!

disney4us2002
06-24-2004, 10:36 PM
I just love tgm! I sent him a pm about your situation and the link to this thread. He pm'd me back within 10 minutes (the forums are up & running which is a wonderful thing!!!!) and said he will research the matter. You may want to drop him another email if your username there isn't 'jacksmom' so he can make the connection. You may want to mention that you're the one I pm'd him for - my name there is Carla0030.

Good luck!