PDA

View Full Version : is there any blackout date for VKL?

fac
06-23-2004, 02:57 PM
I tried to make a PS just now and was told that there may be blackout date, hence I had not made the PS. I do not have the voucher with me. Given today is already 06/23, I am hoping to make the PS today.

Does anyone know whether I can use the PS on July 4th?

thanks

Disney Debbie
06-23-2004, 04:30 PM
It appears to me that you're asking 2 different things! There are no blackout dates listed on the the VKL's - but I don't think that has anything to do with them telling you there may be blackout dates for 7/4. Since 7/4 is such a busy day maybe they're already booked with PS's. Are you staying on-site - maybe they're saving them for on-site guests. Maybe they aren't making any PS's for 7/4 since they'll have such a large crowd they'll want to do first come, first serve. I'd call again - and don't mention the voucher - you don't need to tell them you have a voucher when you make a PS.

fac
06-23-2004, 05:40 PM
Thanks.

I am staying on-site. She was not unwilling to make the PS, but when I told her that I am going to use the voucher, she raised the possibility that there may be a blackout date, therefore I decided not to ask for a PS.

I am going to call now.

felicia

Pooh Girl 71
06-23-2004, 09:12 PM
There aren't any blackout dates for the vouchers.