PDA

View Full Version : Help! Can't Register at Hotwire

mboromom24forWDW
06-23-2004, 11:05 AM
After reading all of the great info here I have decided to enroll in the Hotwire Savings Club to purchase Q & C/VKL vouchers for our October trip. Here's the problem....I fill in all of the blanks on the registration form, at the bottom are two options "Back" or "Submit". When I click on submit nothing happens at all. I understand having to wait for the process to complete but my Netscape symbol in the upper right hand corner does not change (indicating the info isn't going anywhere). The next page never loads. The back button does take me to the previous page. Any suggestions? What other options would I have to be able to order these. I know Hotwire and Connections are part of the same company, but there seemed to be a more positive vibe with Hotwire versus Connections and I don't want to be socked with the Annual fee instead of the monthly in case I don't cancel after the first 30 days.

Thanks for any help you can give. This is my first post after months of lurking. I have learned so much from the DIS boards in preparation for out trip that wasn't in any of the guide books (and I have read several!) Thanks again..You guys are great!!

Sharon

javaj
06-23-2004, 11:46 AM
I noticed you're using Netscape as your browser. Try using Internet Explorer. I don't think dealpass sites support Netscape.

HTH!

mboromom24forWDW
06-23-2004, 11:04 PM
javaj,

Thanks for your help. This did the trick!

Sharon