PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I log into the DISNEY catalog website??

poohbear2
06-22-2004, 11:16 PM
Is there anyone else that is not able to log in to the DISNEY store website? Everytime I try to log on, a message pops up stating that I can not log in at this time but I can stay on as a guest user. I wanted to use the mousesavers code, but when I try to I then get the message that says You must be logged in as a user??

GAIL HAYDEN
06-23-2004, 08:07 AM
Yep, get it all the time. Write to tech support on that site.

disneysnowflake
06-23-2004, 08:25 AM
I got that, too.
I've ordered from TDS several times.
This last time it wouldn't let me log in.
In order for me to use my discount code I had to be logged in, so I had no choice but to make a new email and log in with that email.

Now when I went to shop the other day and tried to log in I get that same blasted message about not being able to log in.

I emailed TDS only to be told that I must have forgotten my password. ?? I did not! That's the same thing they tell me every time I inquire about it.

My computer is new. I can't see how I did anything wrong. There must be something wrong with their site... although they believe it's my forgetfulness of my password. Sigh.

Robmom
06-23-2004, 08:57 AM
That happens to me from time to time. I just go back to it later and it usually works then.

hercamore
06-23-2004, 09:06 AM
I can never get into that site.

herc.

tar heel
06-23-2004, 12:11 PM
I registered my dh this weekend so I could use the discount code. "He" was able to get on just fine.

ADisneygirl
06-23-2004, 02:21 PM
This kept happening to me too. So I tried something that worked.

I went to my control panel icon (off the start button) and chose Network/Internet connections. From there I chose internet properties. This is where you set your security level, and whether ir not you will allow cookies to be set. I clicked on the button near the bottom that said customize --- and then I was allowed to add the disney store website address to my list of "always allow cookies from" list.

Then I minimized my AOL and went to internet explorer. (internet explorer is on my desktop- I think everyone has it) I used internet explorer to go to the disney store website. Then I was able to log in!

AOL seems to mess up my attempts to log in at a lot of sites. It even did it here at the DIS site. I had to add the DIS website to my list of "always allow cookies from". Otherwise I kept having to sign in after every page I viewed.

It seems tricky, but it really is easy to do. And then you can get the discount codes entered! If all else fails, call your order in!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo