PDA

View Full Version : need directions from airport to Walmart

freemore
06-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Can anyone give me directions from the airport to Walmart and then to Wilderness lodge? Hate to get to wilderness lodge and have to go back to get goodies. Don't know how to get from the a
irport to wilderness lodge either : (

GoldenOldie
06-22-2004, 09:54 PM
Airport to WL directions can be found on Deb's web site. (http://allearsnet.com/pl/directions.php) They list directions for several grocery options too but not for Walmart.

Disfan1
06-23-2004, 07:32 AM
I think the nearest Wal-Mart is in Kissimmee if you go south on US 192 (the Magic Kingdom exit! ) It is about 15-20 minutes south of I-4. Traffic in that area is always VERY heavy, otherwise it wouldn't take so long. Have fun! :D

ZebraStripes
06-24-2004, 03:13 PM
From the airport, we've stopped at the Walmart at 8101 South John Young. I'm pretty positive we take the Beeline (528) from the airport West, get off at John Young Parkway exit and go left (north) and Wal-mart is just up the way a bit on the right. Its a 24 hour supercenter. You can then reverse back to the Beeline and follow the signs for the hotel on I-4.

Disneyland_emily
06-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Id recommend the Mart on John Young over the one on 192- the one on 192 is a scary one...

and yes its very easy to acess via the beeline (its exit 3B coming from WDW dont remember if its the same from the airport)

-em