PDA

View Full Version : Are there any discounts available on PAP's?

Lanshark
06-22-2004, 08:04 AM
Last time we bought PAP's we had a Disney Club Card and got, I believe, 10% off our passes. I don't believe that program exists anymore. Are there any other ways to get discounts on the passes? I figured if anyone knew it would be you guys.

Thanks a bunch

patsal
06-22-2004, 08:54 AM
No discounts are currently available for AP's or PAP's. I really miss the DC!:(

Lanshark
06-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Me too! I even looked at AAA site yesterday. I seem to recall you could get the passes from them and get some type of special parking pass.

GAIL HAYDEN
06-22-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Lanshark
Last time we bought PAP's we had a Disney Club Card and got, I believe, 10% off our passes. I don't believe that program exists anymore. Are there any other ways to get discounts on the passes? I figured if anyone knew it would be you guys.

Thanks a bunch

It was approx. 5% and no one but Disney sells them.

You can get park hopper passes from AAA and Diamond parking passes, but those only come if you purchase park passes,a vacation package or have a boyfriend that just goes in and asks for one. :)

Lanshark
06-23-2004, 09:33 AM
or have a boyfriend that just goes in and asks for one.

I don't think my husband would go for the boyfriend idea;) unless of course it was REALLY good parking.

mmiller711
06-23-2004, 01:15 PM
I don't think my husband would go for the boyfriend idea;) unless of course it was REALLY good parking.

rofl:teeth:

patsal
06-23-2004, 02:11 PM
:hyper: :hyper: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ducklite
06-23-2004, 03:03 PM
The only discounts on those that I'm aware of is Florida Resident and Cast Member. There is a lower renewal rate if you already ahve an AP or PAP.

Anne

GAIL HAYDEN
06-23-2004, 04:58 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!!! You know I was speaking about mine, right? :)

Lanshark
06-23-2004, 05:55 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!! You know I was speaking about mine, right?

::yes::