PDA

View Full Version : Just back - a big thumbs up for vouchers!

Disney Debbie
06-21-2004, 06:06 PM
We took 10 Q&C vouchers - which we used all - and 6 VKL vouchers and only used 4. We were at the Pepper Market and the vouchers were well worth it there. We used 8 of them there and the other two at Cosmic Rays. By the time you get even a hamburger, coke and fries with tax and tip you've gotten your money's worth out of the voucher. But we got rotisserie chicken, a chinese sampler meal, a steak, a dinner special - all things that were at least $13 or more without drinks or dessert. So we really felt like we got our money's worth with them. We used 2 VKL's at Alfredo's and 2 at The Brown Derby. Our bill without tip at both places was approx. $69 - so they were well worth it there as well. We had 3 adults eating and usually my DD and I would split both appetizers and one main dish, my DH would have one main dish to himself and we'd all share the 2 desserts. We were going to use our last 2 at the Concourse Grill at the Contemporary on Sunday for Father's Day, but my mom wanted us to come eat with them so we're saving the last 2 for a "quickie" trip that should be paid for already since we still have 3 hopper days and 2 pluses left!

We also used our $123 of Disney Visa Rewards and that was really nice! Between the card and the vouchers we only spent an add'l $125 the whole week on souveneirs and food.

KELLY
06-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Great job Debbie. I hope are September trip works out as well as Yours.
KELLY

mtblujeans
06-21-2004, 08:11 PM
Ours, too! I have been worried that the vouchers I bought won't save us anything. But, when our family goes on vacation, we eat like it is always our last meal! I don't know what's up with that!! It's good to hear you are so happy with your voucher savings!!