PDA

View Full Version : Ordered my vouchers from HSC...now a question?

3PRINCESSMOM
06-20-2004, 08:03 AM
I placed a rather large order yesterday online, (20 breakfast, 20 Q&C). It appeared everything went through okay. I printed out my "receipt" page. However, I still have not received a confirmation email. I thought I read that I'd get a confirmation email. Am I just crazy?
3PRINCESSMOM

P.S. I thought I needed that confirmation email to accompany the $10 cash back offer page in order to submit for my money...???

DMRick
06-20-2004, 08:07 AM
If you have aol, check your spam file. That's where I found mine. Of course that was after I wrote and asked them to resend it..and that's where I found the second one too.

mad4themouse
06-20-2004, 08:09 AM
You will not get a confirmation email from Hotwire Savings Club. Just send them the receipt page that you printed out and you should be fine. That's what I sent them and I had no problem getting my rebate. However, I would wait until after you receive the order before sending for the rebate. They sometimes take a few days to update their files and you don't want that rebate request to get to them before they even sent the vouchers out.

DMRick
06-20-2004, 09:30 AM
You will not get a confirmation email from Hotwire Savings Club.

Like I posted, I got one both times I ordered..but it was in my spam file.

benebire
06-20-2004, 10:09 AM
I've ordered from hotwire 6-8 times over the last year and have never received a confirmation email on any of them. I just print the receipt page and I've always received my order within a week.

ripleysmom
06-20-2004, 10:23 AM
I've never received any either. Not even as spam.

DMRick
06-20-2004, 12:14 PM
They must like me better : )::yes::

mamahauldren
06-26-2004, 07:01 AM
I was worried because I did not get a confirmation email either. I am on AOL and it is not in my spam folder either.

I feel a little better after reading this post.

I ordered (4) 4 day park hoppers plus from them for $800 plus and I expected a confirmation.

I called the Hotwire Savings Club phone number and the lady could not help me. She said that I needed to call Hotwire.com. They were just to tell people about how the club works and what the benefits are....

I have not been able to get to anyone that can confirm my order. I do have the order page, Saying ThankYou for my order ect..printed off and a copy of the $10.00 page for a refund.