PDA

View Full Version : quick and casual e bay question

Bella the Ball 360
06-19-2004, 09:41 AM
I am not an e bay person and I know very little about Quick and Casual WDW meal vouchers. SO that being the case I went on E Bay to see how much they could be purchased for and there was a huge span of prices. I was just wondering what do these go for regularly. I saw someone on there selling them for 1.99!! How can that be. Where could this person get these that they are 1.99 and free shipping too! I am leary can anyone enlighten me? I have even seen 10 vouchers for under 20.00. I know there are a million threads on this topic but I would like to see if I can dip my feet into ebay and I usually find that the info on her is usually right on.

RickNWendy
06-19-2004, 10:33 AM
? I want to find out too then, though I have yet to run across the real cheap ones.

Julia M
06-19-2004, 12:22 PM
The starting bid you see IS NOT what they will sell for. I have bid a few times and the final price is always WAY too high for the value.

Julia

eljojo
06-19-2004, 04:01 PM
that wasn't for the voucher - that was a website address on how to buy vouchers (hotwire.com). It is a ripoff.

cheermom
06-19-2004, 04:02 PM
Don't forget to check disauctions for vouchers. There are some listed now....

DMRick
06-19-2004, 04:16 PM
As someone mentioned..they aren't the actual vouchers (those always go for too much with shipping)..it's someone selling you info where to buy them. Send me $1.99 and I'll tell you where to get them too : )

Kidding, of course. I join and buy mine through hotwire.com. I usually remain a member (get the free $10 bonus) for the free month and one more month, to get my disounts credited from buying the Olive Garden cards, etc.

Bella the Ball 360
06-19-2004, 08:22 PM
Thanks before I re read this post I went back and scrolled down further and found that it was extremely misleading and I think that is all the info I need NOT to shop on e bay. I tried hotwire but as I remember you need to be a member to find out what deals they ahve.