PDA

View Full Version : How much are Italian Charm bracelets at WDW?

maggiew
06-19-2004, 12:14 AM
Tonight I went to one of those home type parties (like Tupperware or Tastefully Simple or Candlelight) but it was for jewelry. I am not a big jewelry wearer, but I ended up buying this cute little Italian charm bracelet. This bracelet has a detachable big link that contains 5 individual decorated links. Anyway, I bought it thinking I can get an Italian charm while we are at Disney this August. Do the links at Disney come individually at WDW or are they in a set of 5 (all attached) like this bracelet? How much are they a piece??

Thanks.

Maggie

wdwstar
06-19-2004, 08:48 AM
at the disney store at DTD they have add a link characters, i think they are $3.99 each and they have about 10 different characters, now if your talking about the expensive add a links, they also have those, im not sure how much those are and i believe you have to buy the whole bracelet, those would be in the glass case.

beglluvr
06-19-2004, 05:46 PM
The cheaper links are not made of stainless steel and they tarnish and turn your wrist green. World of Disney and a few other places carry the stainless steel links and they run $25 and up.

They also have stainless steel starter bracelets where every link has an etched Mickey head on it... they're really nice, I bought one (14 links for $18 I think) and gave these links to my friends and kept some for myself. It made an inexpensive souvenir and my friends loved them.

Bella the Ball 360
06-19-2004, 09:25 PM
I must say I am a jewlery fanatic but although I have tried I never was able to get into this type of bracelet. It reminds me of an old "Spidel" watch band from my first watch. Even the outrageously expensive ones just do not do it for me. I wish I could get into it because I always love to have a good excuse to buy jewlery.

wdwstar
06-20-2004, 10:21 AM
im the same way i love them on other people wrist but when i put it on its just uncomfortable, i think its because its not gold and diamonds, lol.lol my girls did put one together for me to wear this christmas in disney, so i will make them happy and wear it , i may even add a few of the disney charaters while im there. my girls or my neices never had a problem with the ones from DTD.