PDA

View Full Version : REAS Confirmation?

maryisme
06-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Hi,

I recently booked my REAS for our August 21st sailing. I am wondering if I receive any written confirmation with the dates and times I booked. Is it printed on tickets and given to us when we check in?

If anyone who has traveled who booked this package could let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Mary

skyhawk
06-17-2004, 01:46 PM
Hi Mary,,
I just booked my REAS also. I spoke with Debbie, and set things up with her. I asked her if there was any confirmation, and she said there was not until you board the ship. Exactly what they give you then, I'm not entirely sure. :confused3

Mike

ivanova
06-17-2004, 02:02 PM
I was told there'd be something in our stateroom with our Palo and spa ressie times on it....

maryisme
06-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Mike & Susan,

Thanks, that eases my mind a bit. I booked mine yesterday from home with DD screaming in the background and DH trying to soothe her. I had a feeling I had screwed up the times I put down on my spreadsheet. I called Debbie back today to reconfirm and I was right--I would have missed my Brunch by 1/2 hour. Jeez, I would have went nuts ..lol.

Really obsessing here.

Mary

Bethipooh4
06-17-2004, 02:44 PM
I have a question regarding the REAS. If we decide to book through dreams unlimited, do we book the REAS through them as well or do we have to contact DCL? And can we book it at the same time or do we have to wait 60 days prior to sailing like the shore excursions? With what we save through DU we can afford to do the REAS!!!!!

ivanova
06-17-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Bethipooh4
I have a question regarding the REAS. If we decide to book through dreams unlimited, do we book the REAS through them as well or do we have to contact DCL? And can we book it at the same time or do we have to wait 60 days prior to sailing like the shore excursions? With what we save through DU we can afford to do the REAS!!!!!
you would need to book it & pay for it through your TA ... then you can call Debbie @ DCL 4-6 months before your cruise to set the Palo & spa ressie times.

Bethipooh4
06-17-2004, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the info, we are still deciding but I feel better knowing to add it when we book the trip.