PDA

View Full Version : Best place to use Q and C Vouchers???

momtofour
06-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Other than Beaches and Cream, and The Pepper Market, any great deals for the Q and C vouchers that I might be missing? We are a family of six, and I am trying to decide how many to order for our upcoming trip. I don't anticipate going back again, so any extras will expire next May. Thanks!!!

HaleyB
06-17-2004, 01:52 PM
We found them to be a great deal at the place in Mooroco (sp?) in the World Showcase. The servings are fairly large and they always gave us a side dish even though the platters come with sides. There are a number of desserts to pick from and all of them were yummy. We ate there three times (3 adults used two vouchers).
Beaches and Cream was a good deal but no extra sides and they would not even let us sub onion rings :( - but we really went for the icecream anyway which is huge.
We always saved at least $1 with these anywhere we used them, but we would not have always gotten cake or pie...
At AK the meal tickets you buy at the parks are a good deal.

And don't worry about leftover vouchers, there is always someone looking for some!

maggiew
06-17-2004, 04:23 PM
I believe the place in china and the place in japan are good deals too because they usually let you get a side in addition to the regular combo plate. Although I haven't used it there yet myself.

All stars have a steak meal on the menu (maybe only one of the All stars, not sure which one.)

I plan on using some at Pop Century. They have a Mom's night out special for $10.99 for the entree alone. They also have many entrees that are $8.99. Maybe not as good as Beaches and Cream, but still a savings.

I think Mara at AKL would be good is you got the fried shrimp entree or the fish and chips entree that are $9.49

Maggie