PDA

View Full Version : Disney Deals for kids!

janie91
06-16-2004, 07:39 PM
In the last few days I've noticed many good little disney things at various stores. Here is the list!

Sears: Mickey t-shirts, flipflops, various accesories

Dollar General: Cinderella miniature posters with markers, various character key chains (very cute)$1, mickey mini playing cards $1, wall stickons small princess set $1

Deals: Huge swirl sucker with princesses, various disney billfolds, see through zippered small cases for money or candy, big set of disney stickers for windows.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

momxx5
06-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Thanks I'll have to check the Dollar General. I just paid $5 for a poster w/markers for DD.

janie91
06-17-2004, 11:24 AM
I just remembered a couple more things. At dollar tree they had some plush Nemos and battery powered ones. They were not disney licensed but they looked exactly like them. Lots of glow necklaces etc. and a minature flashlight with a flag wand type thing attached, it all lights up. Deals also had light up push pops.

carlamouse
06-17-2004, 11:36 AM
This week they've got Disney umbrella strollers on sale for $12.99:hyper: The one in the ad is blue with a Disney print and a blue canopy. My DD will be 5 next year when we go, but I may still bring our umbrella stroller just in case. If I didn't already have one, I'd probably go and pick up this one.

janie91
06-17-2004, 11:51 AM
Dollar Gen. had cute disney hats and visors (Mickey, princess etc.) They also had disney umbrellas!

toystoryduo
06-17-2004, 12:25 PM
Wow! I better go shopping!!!:teeth: