PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Gotten A Stateroom Gift...

Zandy595
06-16-2004, 03:59 PM
...and not known who it was from? On our first cruise (11/01/01) my SIL got a gift in their stateroom. There was a card that said her name on it, but not who it was from. She never found out who sent it.

mmouse37
06-16-2004, 04:03 PM
We once received a platter of choc. covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne for our anniversary in our cabin upon arrival....still do not know if it was DCL (we were upgraded to a balancy from an inside also) or my DD....she won't say but I know she was planning on doing something. She said it's all about the Disney "Magic" and I should not know who sent it.

Now, my DD was only 15 at the time so I know she could not have afforded to upgrade us!!!

MJ

Hygiene99
06-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Happened to us also .. We got one from Ta and one From we Still
dont know who But I Drank it anyways....

We also had a $100.00 Shipboard credit Unknown ?? lol
peter

Peter

natdencro
06-16-2004, 04:40 PM
We had a beautiful boxed DCL photo album which you cant purchase in the DCL shops. A lovely anniversary present - I presume courtesy of our DD and DS! Its now full of all our tickets, navigators, photos, KTTWcards, etc.. Better than a scrapbook!May be an idea for onboard gift. Nat:Pinkbounc

Minnie&Mickey
06-16-2004, 05:21 PM
I mentioned this in a previous post, so I'm sorry for repeating but...

We had two connecting staterooms and when we first got to our rooms, a wonderful DCL memory box was waiting for us in each room from All Seasons Travel. It had photo cards and a cute Captain Mickey that you could put a photo of your face in place of his. It was the perfect size box for saving all of the mementos of the cruise. Thanks, All Seasons!

We also got a plate of chocolate brownies, dipped strawberries, and little cheesecakes on the second day, and a plate of butter cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, and chocolate chip cookies on the third day. The plate with the brownies was from Guest Services and the cookies were from concierge, but we weren't sailing in a concierge room. We have no idea why we got these, but they delivered them to both of our rooms. It was great for those late night snacks!

aprilgail2
06-16-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Minnie&Mickey
I mentioned this in a previous post, so I'm sorry for repeating but...

We had two connecting staterooms and when we first got to our rooms, a wonderful DCL memory box was waiting for us in each room from All Seasons Travel. It had photo cards and a cute Captain Mickey that you could put a photo of your face in place of his. It was the perfect size box for saving all of the mementos of the cruise. Thanks, All Seasons!

We got that same gift from Dreams Unlimited...it was very nice!

snsfrady
06-16-2004, 08:03 PM
We just returned on 6/13. On our first night on the boat we came back to the stateroom to find a stuffed dog that looked like the photo magnet on our door of our dog and a $100 credit.

Zandy595
06-17-2004, 08:27 AM
We know it wasn't from our TA (Costco). Not to be petty, but if anyone should have gotten a gift from them it should have been me because I was the one who arranged all of our bookings. It wasn't a special occaision for her either. As a matter of fact it was my birthday.

plutojudy
06-17-2004, 12:41 PM
We received a packet of photos from Shutters and don't know why.
We did not get a gift from DU on this last cruise. I was a little disappointed about that because they sent us a very nice gift the year before.