PDA

View Full Version : Paypal ?

starwood
06-16-2004, 08:02 AM
I wrote to Paypal but they haven't answered me.

I have a personal account so I won't incur any fees. I know they used to have a limit of $100 a month deposited in your account. When I checked their site they said something about $1000 limit. What I need to know is - is this monthly or yearly? I have somethings I want to list and they may go for more than $100.

If $100 is the limit then I will not put down that I accept Paypal for the auction.

kashkdz
06-16-2004, 09:37 AM
Personal paypal accounts have a receiving limit of $1,000.00 US dollars per MONTH.

The receiving limit applies to the following payment types: eBay Items, Auction Non-eBay, and Goods-Other (Website sales). All applicable payments which exceed the monthly limit will be placed in accept/deny status until you upgrade your account to receive the payments or you choose to deny them. The limit is reset monthly on the anniversary of your sign up date.

This limitation is designed so that the benefits, features, and costs of the different paypal accounts (ie., personal vs business) are justified.

Hope that helps.

starwood
06-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Thanks - the limit used to be $100 a month. I would always get e-mails from them when I was close to my limit.