PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Elec. parade @ DCA?

MouseLover
07-07-2001, 11:34 AM
Is "Main Street" the only thing missing?

Mary Jo
07-07-2001, 01:09 PM
http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/flowerface.GIF <font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>I saw Disney's Electrical Parade on the 4th of July (new name). There were only a couple of parts missing... the big mine after the 7 dwarves, and the Pinocchio scene. But, I noticed this was missing at WDW when I saw it there in '99. I think they added a couple of animals at the beginning, but am not sure. I only remember two of the motorized lighted animals - snail & turtle? Now there are four (I don't remember 4 before). The parade looked fresh to me, and a little bit more sparkly than before

I walked into DCA, and stopped right there where the street is, and watched the parade from there. It didn't bother me at all that it wasn't in Disneyland. In fact, it reminded me of seeing Mulan at MGM studios.

I think the glitzy Electrical Parade fits right in at DCA, and would rather see them build on it there than put it back at Disneyland.

The crowd seemed charged, and the parade fed off of it. It was a great show!

DonnaS
07-07-2001, 08:22 PM
We watched it from the Sun Wheel at DCA on the 4th and it was neat to see it from a bird's eye view. It looked essentially the same although instead of saying "Main Street" it says "Disney's" and of course the other differences that MaryJo mentioned.

You'll have a great time!