PDA

View Full Version : When should I receive my documents?

SoThisIsLove
06-15-2004, 09:10 PM
Hi,

I am sailing on the July 3rd Magic and was wondering if I should have received my documents> I booked on DVC points but hve not received anythig from them. Do I still have time or shoudl I call them?

Heather

Azptcruiser
06-15-2004, 10:32 PM
Spoke with my travel agent today about when I would possibly be receiving my docs (July 24th Eastern). I was told that docs should be received no later than 10 days prior to the cruise. BUt that more than likely that they would be sent somewhere around the 30 day mark! I am to call by then end of next week if I do not receive them.

dbond
06-16-2004, 08:50 AM
I am sailing on DVC points on the July 1 Wonder and still have not received docs. I have called DVC, DCL, they tell me to expect them 2 weeks before sailing. That is tomorrow. I am very stressed by this because we are leaving to drive to FL very soon. They did tell me that if they didn't arrive before we leave to call and arrange for pier pick up. Didn't want to do that, I'm a planner, like to have it all squared away ahead of time. But I guess we'll have no choice if they don't make it.

dbond
06-16-2004, 11:02 AM
I called DCL and was told my docs for the July 1 Wonder shipped on June 15. She gave me a UPS tracking #. Scheduled to arrive June 18! Just in time!

SoThisIsLove, you should have a DCL confirmation # on your DVC confirmation. Call DCL at 877-566-0976 and speak to someone in documents & airfare. They can tell you if the docs have shipped and give you a tracking #. Good luck!

BMURPHY02
06-16-2004, 04:01 PM
i am on the july 3rd cruise my group got ther dos's may 15 & 16 i would call they can tell you when they shipped or when they are shipping

Rock'n Robin
06-16-2004, 08:03 PM
My docs were sent out on Monday but went to AAA. Dad expects a call from his TA any day now. This is for July 3 as well.
Robin M.

KarenB
06-16-2004, 08:29 PM
We will be on the July 3 Magic and we have NOT received our documents yet. I called Monday and was told they were being processed and to expect them at the end of this week.

Karen

SoThisIsLove
06-16-2004, 11:17 PM
Thanks everyone! I am going to call tomorrow. Thanks fo rthe heads up on getting the UPS code. I would hae never thought of it on my own.

Heather