PDA

View Full Version : Selling Annual Pass voucher?

sissybells
06-15-2004, 03:40 PM
If I bought an Annual pass voucher a few months ago and have just found out there is no way to be able to use it twice is there any way to sell it. It is the voucher and it's not activated. I called the Disney Store where I bought it and they said I couldn't exchange it or get my money back. What do I do? Thank you to all who can help me out on this.

summerrluvv
06-15-2004, 04:07 PM
You could list it on the disauctions or ebay. I'm sure you could find a buyer for it. Of course you would have to discount it a little.

RickNWendy
06-15-2004, 09:34 PM
How much? I will need to be getting 2 soon...

sissybells
06-16-2004, 11:31 AM
I would sell it for the price I bought it. But I think I may hold on to it and wait until I can go over everything with my husband this weekend and try to get another trip squeezed in. Thank You all for your help though.

kmc
06-17-2004, 10:26 AM
why not just hold on to it until you need it--a voucher does not expire:D

Muushka
06-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Steppdaddy
I would sell it for the price I bought it. But I think I may hold on to it and wait until I can go over everything with my husband this weekend and try to get another trip squeezed in. Thank You all for your help though.

Just wondering if you bought it before or after the price increase?

sissybells
06-17-2004, 04:11 PM
I bought it before the price increase. I know I could hold onto it because it never expires it's just that if we aren't going to use it at least twice before it expires then I would rather sell it and get my DH a 4 day PH and have the extra money left over for the trip we take in July. Thank You all for your suggestions. I will definately have an answer of what I'm going to do after this weekend when me and DH can go over all the details.

Cheshire Figment
06-18-2004, 07:00 PM
If this voucher is at the "renewal" rate (bought within 30 days either side of your previous AP) then (1) it will expire one year from the date of the expiration of the previous AP, and (2) it will not be transferable, your name will be tied to it in the system.

If this was an initial purchase of an AP voucher (and you did not have a previous AP) in expectation of exchanging it for an AP on your next trip, there is no expiration date. In addition, even if the price goes up for the APs it is still good for an AP.

GoldenOldie
06-19-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Cheshire Figment
...even if the price goes up for the APs it is still god for an AP.

Boy, I'd sure like to be there when god shows his ID when activiting it. ;) :hyper: