PDA

View Full Version : Tux Rentals?

princessof3boys
06-15-2004, 11:54 AM
Ok, I have searched everywhere and cannot find the phone number for the tux rental.... Does anyone have it ?

Thanks a bunch!

Susan::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

wdwmom2
06-15-2004, 01:43 PM
Cruiseline Formals # is 1-800-551-5091. The website is
www.cruiselineformal.com .

Sharon

mhb
06-15-2004, 01:44 PM
I work at a Bridal salon and we rent Tuxs. I know if you go the a tuxedo shop in your area you can get what they call a cruise package. You should get 1-2 jackets, 1-3 pants and a couple of shirts. Hope that helps.

:wave: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave:

DrCavin
06-15-2004, 01:52 PM
We rented tuxs for our cruise from cruiselineformal & they came with 2 shirts. Was planning on sending the shirt out to be cleaned, but with 2 I didn't have to.

RIDISNEYLOVERS
06-15-2004, 02:12 PM
Do you order this on the ship and get it delivered to your stateroom?

Also do you get measured before your cruise and fax in your measurements so they have your tux waiting for you when you get to your stateroom?

Thanks for your help.

Lisa

princessof3boys
06-15-2004, 02:23 PM
For all the information....
I think since there will 4 rentals I will go and order them through the cruise formal. That will be 1 less thing I have to mess with.
Yes you get measured and fax to them and they deliver & pickup on the ship.

Thanks again

Susan::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Skybaby
06-15-2004, 02:38 PM
Get your measurements from someone in your area. We never had a problem with this. Just explain you need them for a cruise. Email your measurements. The tux will be in your stateroom either the day of arrival or the next day. We got ours the same day but was told it would not be delivered until the following day. We also got 2 shirts.

Also, if you have any problems simply call guest services. My DH had a shirt that he and I could fit in together. They were in our stateroom within 3 minutes with more shirts for him.