PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Cruise Character Signing ??

Ker-Bear
06-15-2004, 09:42 AM
For those that have recently been on a 3 night cruise, do they still allow you to drop off markers and a pillowcase at GS to be signed by the characters?

Thanks!

DrCavin
06-15-2004, 01:06 PM
Was not on the Wonder, but was on the Magic. GS WOULD NOT accept pillow cases to be signed. They claim to have recently received a notice saying to no longer accept them. So we thought we would take them to a character signing to get it done... WRONG!!!!

A CM stopped us in line & said they would not sign anything except paper. I was about to tell her off when she said "I can take them & get them signed & you can pick it up at GS on Friday..." GREAT!!!

So you can get them signed, but be prepared for a little stress in getting them done.

bobbysmom
06-15-2004, 09:32 PM
We just came off of a Four-day Wonder, and I took two pillowcases and markers with me. I went to Guest Services and asked if this was still being done, and they told me yes. I just needed to drop it off ( I used a ziplock back, and put our stateroom number on it). They were ready to pickup after 10:30pm on the last night.

If I were you, I would go ahead and try - but be prepared if they say no.

Good luck!!