PDA

View Full Version : VKL Kids Vouchers - What can you get?

toriasmom
06-15-2004, 12:51 AM
I am traveling to WDW with my 60 yr. old mother and my two DD's, age 1 and 7. Neither are very big eaters.

I would like to know what we can order with a kids VKL voucher at the Epcot World Showcase restaurants. If they do not have a kids appetizer or dessert on the kids menu, can they choose off the adult menu?

What I would like to do is use one adult and one child voucher to splilt among the four of us as none is a huge eater.

Your help is much appreciated!

patsal
06-15-2004, 08:20 AM
The VKL for kids is so confusing and frustrating since each restaurant interperets it differently. I have been able to use them successfully at ALfredos, and San Angel--Appetizer, entree from children's menu, drink and dessert. They are so very inconsistent, but I think if you have small eaters you may be better off jsut ordering the children's meals from the children's menu and taking on e adult voucher for the two adults to split. We did this with the sdult cvouchers at many restaurants and had a ton of food. Paid for the extra drink and left an additonal amount for tip based on additonal items and good service.