PDA

View Full Version : Disney Quest Passes?

KELLY
06-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Does any one know where I can Purchase these for the lowest price also is there a way to buy Disney Water Park passes? Thanks KELLY

hercamore
06-14-2004, 05:31 PM
I bought DQ passes at ticketmania.com a couple months ago for $21 each. They may have your other passes, too.

www.ticketmania.com

herc.

KELLY
06-14-2004, 05:57 PM
Thanks they had them for 24.00.

KELLY

HaleyB
06-14-2004, 06:37 PM
Kelly,
Go to www.mousesavers.com and sign up for the newsletter. On the 15th of each month it goes out, and there is almost always a special link to ticketmania with extra discounts- we got our DQ passes this way for several dollars less than their regular discounted price.
My kids loved DQ, and I had to drag DH out...
Haley.

pegster
06-15-2004, 05:38 AM
I have been wondering if we should go to Disney Quest. I have a 11 year old ds and a 15 year old dd. We have planned on having a couple of free days of not hitting the parks. We have never been to Disney Quest. Once you buy the ticket do you still pay for each game. Does anyone know where i can go and get information about Disney Quest.
Thanks
:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:
:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

dizneygal
06-15-2004, 06:47 AM
hello
You will love DQ!!! What it is actually is an arcade Disney style. Your admission covers everything, except food and drinks. DQ is 3 levels of arcade games (no quarter neded), design your own coaster and ride it in the simulator...I never ride my kids coasters...a few ride-like games where you actually participate ..ithink this is virtual reality games... a bumper car like game ride where your cart picks up balls and you fire them at other cars to make them spin. You will be surprised how much fun this place can be for both you and your kids.. there is a food court on the 2nd and 3rd floors and also The Cheesecake Factory!!! As far as where to get more info I will look around and post when I find it!. Have a great time!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :yo-yo: :wave:

PRaffen
06-15-2004, 07:44 AM
I bought DQ tickets a couple weeks ago through Ebay. It was a buy it now feature for $23.95 with free shipping. Some of the other internet sites have lower ticket prices but wanted $10 to $13 for shipping. Received the tickets within a few days. A great deal.

janskin
06-15-2004, 02:55 PM
The mousesavers newsletter I received today has a special price of $21.00 for Disney Quest tickets.

KELLY
06-15-2004, 05:23 PM
I just ordered them threw my mousesavers letter link to ticketmania. One thing down that I have pd for still need to get are 4 day hopper with option. And pay for the rest of are hotel balance. We are getting there. KELLY September 11 to the 18th POP. Thanks everyone