PDA

View Full Version : How can I deliver gifts/flowers if I'm not going on cruise? (West Coast)

JC Butterfly
06-14-2004, 04:14 PM
Hello All,

Some dear friends of mine are taking a West Coast cruise next year and I would love to surprise them by either having their room decorated, or having flowers delivered or something.

I know their cruising date but not their confirmation numbers etc. Is it still possible to have something delivered for them?

would I go through Disney directly?

Thanks!

Brenda

kcashner
06-14-2004, 06:02 PM
You can send a gift by calling DCL with the sailing date and full name of the lead passenger.

krhardy
06-14-2004, 07:21 PM
you can send a package to the cruise line to be delivered to their cabin. I just did this for some friends who are on the Magic this week. I talked to them Saturday before the boat pulled out of port, and it did indeed make it to their cabin. HEre is the address you will need:

Guest Name
Sailing Date and Cabin #
IDS
9001 Marlin St.
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

I was told that this had to go through USPS, for whatever reason. They also told me to put this phone # on the bottom of the label: 321-799-9100.

This MUST be there by 5 PM Fridays for Saturday and Sunday sailings, and 5 PM on Wednesday for Thursday sailings. I sent mine on Monday, priority (2-3 day) mail, and it was there by Wednesday for good measure.

Hope this helps. I really preferred doing this, b/c I was able to customize some items, and put in things I really knew they liked/wanted.