PDA

View Full Version : What do you do if you do NOT get your CC gift?

Rock'n Robin
06-14-2004, 10:53 AM
Of the 3 cabins involved on this trip, only the one with my family has cruised before. When the TA made the ressies last summer she noted that we were a Castaway Club booking, but since my dad is the main name for the reservations, I'm thinking that may get lost in the shuffle. I'm greedy and I want my towel!;) If we don't get a CC gift, would we go to guest services and request it?
Robin M.

Chattyaholic
06-14-2004, 10:56 AM
I think that would be the best thing to do, but hopefully the towel will be in your stateroom when you first enter the door. :)

Stimpy
06-14-2004, 12:09 PM
Yes, go to guest services! They are really helpful! On our first DCL cruise, we went during the inaugural year and we're supposed to get a unframed lithograph or something like that worth about $20(I think for using Disney CLub card, not sure, it was so long ago) We didn't get it so we went to GS, they had a really nice framed lithograph with Mickey sent to our cabin. On our last cruise, they were offering the same one at the auction with starting bid of $250 :earseek:

On our last cruise, we were supposed to get $50 on board credit for using Disney Visa to pay and it didn't show on the final printout. Went to GS and they had the credit applied within 10 minutes.

mmouse37
06-14-2004, 12:25 PM
I would call DCL now and let them know that your DAD is the main name on the ressie but YOU are a CC member....they should note it on the ressie...also check with your room steward and if they cannot help you definately go to GS.

MJ