PDA

View Full Version : Dining Rotation/Movie Schedule

bwbuddy
06-14-2004, 09:41 AM
Two questions:

1) When do you find out your dining rotation: documents, check-in, or arrival in stateroom?

2) Does anyone publish a list of movies that will be on upcoming Disney cruises?

TheWog
06-14-2004, 10:57 AM
You can learn of your dining rotation by reading your KTTW card. There will also be tickets in your room, these will also list your table number.

There was just a movie thread listed, I think it said Miracle, Raising Helen, some others.

avgeek
06-14-2004, 11:09 AM
Miracle, Hidalgo, Raising Helen, and Lady Killers were running while we were on last week.

-D

Zandy595
06-14-2004, 11:15 AM
You'll find out your dining rotation when you check-in at the port and get your KTTW card. However, if you booked the land/sea package through DCL I've heard that you find out your dining rotation at resort check-in.

mmouse37
06-14-2004, 11:19 AM
Zandy...I believe that is incorrect about finding out your dining rotation at the resort on a land/sea package. Unless DCL has changed in the last few months....Land/Sea KTTW cards DO NOT have dining rotation printed on them. They would have to find out their rotation in their cabin on their tickets or they could inquire at the port before boarding (they would have to wait on the check-in line).

MJ

kcashner
06-14-2004, 12:03 PM
You can call DCL 2 weeks before your sailing and find out which movies are showing on your cruise.

Land/sea do not list dining rotation on KTTW (unless this has changed very recently). Sea only, your rotation is printed on your KTTW card at check in. Your documents indicate which seating you have for dinner.

If you are unhappy with either your seating or your rotation, you can go to "Dining Changes" and request a change. Most requests are granted, but all are on a "space available" basis.

Zandy595
06-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Sorry for the misinformation. Thanks for clearing it up. I thought someone had posted that info before. Wish I could remember where I read it.

videogal1
06-14-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Zandy595
Sorry for the misinformation. Thanks for clearing it up. I thought someone had posted that info before. Wish I could remember where I read it.
I had read it before my cruise in May and BOY! was I confused when the resort room key had no stateroom or dining info on it. When I asked at the resort desk they told me that the resort keys did not have the cruise info on them, nor would that key work on the stateroom door. Sigh...By that time I had already been on vacation for two weeks and my brains were so thoroughly unhinged I didn't bother to investigate further. But I could swear......

Zandy595
06-14-2004, 07:28 PM
I had read it before my cruise in May and BOY! was I confused when the resort room key had no stateroom or dining info on it. When I asked at the resort desk they told me that the resort keys did not have the cruise info on them, nor would that key work on the stateroom door. Sigh...By that time I had already been on vacation for two weeks and my brains were so thoroughly unhinged I didn't bother to investigate further. But I could swear......

Thank you for posting that videogal1. I knew I had read it here somewhere. At least I know I wasn't dreaming now. :crazy: