PDA

View Full Version : Moderator "Brisully"?

CRSNDSNY
06-13-2004, 05:06 PM
I am just now noticing that there is a moderator named, Brisully. Is this a new mod? I've never seen or heard from this poster before. Welcome?! :wave2:

Anyone else?

CamColt
06-13-2004, 05:43 PM
Hes been around the boards for a while. You may recognize him if you see a post of of his. He has his picture with Sully from Monsters Inc. in his signature.
Im sure he will post when he sees this thread. :D

Princess Michelle
06-13-2004, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the "other" CB, Brisully! :wave2:

WDWLVR
06-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Brian moved over when the closed the debate board a couple of weeks ago. I did a welcome thread for him then, but I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see a 2nd.

He said he's booked to go on his first cruise so we'll have to give him lots of advice. :D

Brisully
06-13-2004, 08:51 PM
Hi Everyone!! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I have been out taking pictures all day, and I just got back. Thanks for the welcome. I have to admit, I haven't strayed over to the cruise boards alot, but in the last two months or so, I have been over here many times a day! I am going on my first ever cruise next year, the May 14th Relocation cruise. I am totally in Cruise Commando mode now, and trying to learn everything I can about DCL. In the past, I have posted on the Collectors Board and the Community Board. I am currently a co-moderator on the Collectors Board, and since the Debate Board closed, I asked to be moved here.

Hope to be posting a ton more when I can get some free time, hopefully very soon.

Again, thanks for the warm Welcome!!!!!

wltdsnyfan
06-13-2004, 09:30 PM
:wave: Welcome!!! Love the picture.

CRSNDSNY
06-14-2004, 08:18 AM
NOW I recognize you! Welcome to the Cruise Boards! :teeth:

Jdubbs
06-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Hey Brian..Who did you payoff to get this gig?? Only kidding.I have spent the last three months on the cruise line board setting up my meet..Now that my cruise is over I will be just browsing..Good Luck

DISNEYFAMILYOFFOUR
06-16-2004, 12:26 PM
Welcome to you!!!! Great picture!!!