PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Activities

dis4me
06-13-2004, 04:55 PM
We always cruise the week after haloween however this year our school break is the week of. The kids are willing :crazy: to miss trick o treating to go on the cruise but I am curious as to what types of things they do if any on DCL.
Did anyone cruis last year Halloween time?

MariettaC
06-14-2004, 04:44 AM
We cruised last October during Halloween. I remember that there was trick-or-treating that everyone could participate in beginning in the atrium. The atrium was wall to wall people. People from this board organized there own trick or treating and that's the one my grandchildren participated in. Check the thread for the date of your cruise and have a great time! We did!:wave:

mhb
06-14-2004, 06:26 AM
dis4me- What cruise are you on because we are also going at that time. Are you on the Eastern 10/30/04? If so we have a roll call on the Cruise Meets board. They have also set up T or T through the boards. Get on and see. We also live in NJ. What part are you from? You can PM me and I'll let you know.

Michelle:wave: :earsgirl: :sunny: :wave: :earsgirl: :sunny:

dis4me
06-14-2004, 09:53 AM
Yes Michelle I Pm'd I don't want to join the thread until I know for sure. I'll check it out though Thanks