PDA

View Full Version : Cruising on Father's Day ????

fknaut
06-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Does the DCL do anything special for Dad's on Father's Day?

EmmasGrammy
06-13-2004, 03:57 PM
I'd also like to know that information! Will I need to do my own surprise for DH on Father's Day or will the cruise lines have/do something?

poohs4me
06-13-2004, 07:13 PM
I would also like to know.

DoomBuggieDriver
06-13-2004, 07:30 PM
I will be interested to hear also. I did order a gift basket from Shirley at the Perfect Gift to be filled with snacks, soda, his favorite bottled beverage, and assorted stuff the kids like too. They were great to talk with-I just gave them a price range and they're taking care of everything. It certainly will be a nice surprise, and I don't have to pack gifts.
Kathy

PS If you are on the June 19th Magic, you may want to visit the cruise meets board. A group is planning to meet on Saturday night in the Pomanade Lounge at 10pm-everyone is invited!:wave2:

EmmasGrammy
06-13-2004, 07:32 PM
Okay, I got tired of waiting for an answer here so I called DCL direct. They CM I spoke with was very friendly and she read me a memo she was given.

It stated, "Many special surprises await the Super Fathers aboard the Wonder on June 20th". I ask if she knew what that meant exactly and she said that is all the information she currently had. She assured me it would be truly special and she felt no need for me to order anything additional unless I had something special I wanted.

I've decided to let my DH find something from the ship shops (say that 10 times fast!!!) that he'd like to buy for himself and let DCL handle the "surprise"!!

Hope that helps you others! I also hope we get a chance to say "Hi" on the cruise.:wave2:

TheWog
06-14-2004, 09:33 AM
Let us know what it is when you get back. That would be great.

Emmagrammy - 3 DAYS!!!!!

:hyper: pirate: :wave2: ::yes:: :wave:

sweetpea3470
06-14-2004, 09:43 AM
I HOPE THAT GOES FOR THE MAGIC TOO!!!:hyper: